AAS – Senior Associate (Payroll) (Petaling Jaya)
KPMG’s Accounting Advisory Services (AAS) practice is positioned to assist clients in the overall accounting related advisory.
- Perform a variety of payroll processing activities for all clients’ (assigned under the portfolio) including computing wages, allowances, claims and overtime payments; calculating and recording payroll deductions; processing advanced payments; and processing new hires and terminations.
- Setting up new pay components within the payroll software and ensuring the correct legislative processes are followed.
- Responsible to perform analytical reviews of payroll transaction to identify errors and drive compliance to payroll guidelines.
- Accurate completion of payroll processes and ensuring that all deadlines are carried out systematically and timely.
- Ensure timely submission and distribution of payroll and statutory remittance e.g. EPF, SOCSO, EIS and Income Tax
- Ensure proper documentation and compliance for internal controls and audit.
- Prepare payroll schedules/calendars.
- To prepare the billing breakdown upon payroll approval from clients.
- Ensure that confidentiality of payroll data is safeguarded.
- Dealing with client enquiries promptly and politely and maintain a good working relationship.
- Provide support to Payroll Associate on their deliverables and activities.
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least diploma in Business Studies or Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 - 5 years of relevant working experience in processing payroll. Preferably in an outsourcing environment would be an added advantage.
- Good communication skill, proactive and able to multi-task.
- With customer-oriented mindset and have good interpersonal skill.
- Organize, analytical, meticulous, and highly sensitive to deadline is a must.
- Ability to prioritize and deal sensitively with confidential information.
- A good Team player with pleasant personality.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.