Payroll Executive - Taipei [Hybrid]
We never ask for payment as part of our selection process, and we always contact candidates via our corporate accounts and platforms. If you are approached for payment, this is likely to be fraudulent. Please check to see whether the role you are interested in is posted here, on our website
About TMF Group
TMF Group is a leading provider of critical administrative services, helping clients invest and operate safely around the world. Our 9,100 experts and 120 offices in 85 jurisdictions worldwide serve corporates, financial institutions, asset managers, private clients and family offices, providing the combination of accounting, tax, payroll, fund administration, compliance and entity management services essential to global business success.
- Performs daily work including monthly payroll calculations, payroll registers, final payment calculation, data input in payroll system, preparation of payroll reports, preparation of employer’s return, benefits administration, etc.;
- Handling mandatory social insurance administration for clients;
- Assists in the startup and payroll administration for new clients;
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Educated to tertiary level in Business, HR or Accounting disciplines;
- 1~2 years relevant experience in international companies or professional firms preferred but fresh graduates with strong educational background will be considered;
- Good working knowledge of the Employment Ordinance, payroll administration and pension regulations;
- Fluency in both spoken and written English and Chinese;
- Must be meticulous, diligent, attentive to details and prepared to work overtime and under pressure;
- Fresh Graduate will also be considered.
What's in it for you?
Pathways for career development
- Work with colleagues and clients around the world on interesting and challenging work.
- We provide internal career opportunities so you can take your career further within TMF.
- Continuous development is supported through global learning opportunities from the TMF Business Academy
Making an impact
- You’ll be helping us to make the world a simpler place to do business for our clients.
- Through our corporate social responsibility programme, you’ll also be making a difference in the communities where we work.
A supportive environment
- Strong feedback culture to help build an engaging workplace.
- Our inclusive work environment allows you to work from our offices around the world, as well as from home, helping you find the right work-life balance to perform at your best.
Applications close: 31 Dec 2023 Taipei Standard Time
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.