GL Accountant with German - Client Accounting
We never ask for payment as part of our selection process, and we always contact candidates via our corporate accounts and platforms. If you are approached for payment, this is likely to be fraudulent. Please check to see whether the role you are interested in is posted here, on our website.
About TMF Group
TMF Group is a leading provider of employee, financial and legal administration services, helping clients invest and operate safely around the world. Our 10,000 experts in 125 offices across 86 jurisdictions worldwide serve corporates, financial institutions, asset managers, private clients and family offices, providing the combination of accounting, tax, payroll, fund administration, compliance and entity management services essential to global business success.
We have been present in Poland for over 20 years, helping our clients from offices in Warsaw and Katowice, where more than 700 people already work.
Katowice is also the location for our new structure - the Regional Delivery Center, whose task is to serve the European markets of our clients, companies from the Fortune 500 and FTSE 100 rankings. As part of the structures, we are looking for specialists in the field of international accounting & tax, human resources and payroll, and global entity management. We also build teams that will be responsible for handling international funds and supporting internal financial processes of the TMF Group.
At this role you will have possibility to work remotely or hybrid from the office in Katowice.
- Preparation and review of financial reports;
- Transition from US GAAP / IFRS accounting data to HGB;
- Posting of all business transactions in the general ledger and subledger;
- Responsibility for the timely preparation of the monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports according to HGB, IFRS or US-GAAP in close cooperation with the team management and the team;
- Creation of ad hoc reports;
- Communicating with customers, accountants, banks, auditors, lawyers, investment managers or other parties;
- Monitoring of payment transactions.
- Strong affinity for numbers;
- University degree or comparable training in accounting preferred;
- at least 2-5 years of practical professional experience, ideally in an international audit or similar;
- Very good knowledge of HGB, IFRS and/or US GAAP;
- Very good knowledge of using the MS Office package;
- Good knowledge of Datev is an advantage;
- Fluent English;
- German A2+;
- Solution orientation and service readiness;
- Teamwork spirit.
Working at TMF Group offers
- Convenient central location of the office
- Stable employment
- Flexi-time and remote working
- An international and dynamic environment
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- Co-financing for the Multikafeteria program (e.g. Multisport card)
- Free English language course
- Access to a language platform with 12 different languages to learn
- Exceptional people and atmosphere
- Christmas and occasional gifts
- Co-financing of holidays
- Opportunity to take part in charity projects
- Well-being platform
* Please note, we’ll contact selected Candidates only.
Applications close: 19 Dec 2023 Central European Standard Time
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.