Corporate Tax Manager
About the Role
Are you a talented Corporate Tax Manager who has a proven track record of working within Corporate Tax compliance and advisory?
Based in our newly refurbished Bristol office you’ll be working in a refreshingly modern environment with a well-established and growing team.
We’re looking for a Corporate Tax Manager enjoys working within compliance and will be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills that enable you to coach and provide constructive feedback to members of the tax team.
This role will enable you to take full advantage of the hybrid working that we offer to all of our people. Whether you’re working from the office, from home or from a client site, we support our people to achieve the right balance of flexibility in line with delivering excellent client service.
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing corporate tax computations completed by Tax Associates and Executives
- Liaising with colleagues across the business to ensure that the firm tax compliance requirements are met
- Building relationships with clients and offering an excellent level of client service
- As a Corporate Tax Manager, you will help develop and coach our trainees to become accomplished business advisors
- Supporting the tax team with advisory work
There is scope to shape this role to the experience and motivations of the appointed candidate.
To be considered for the role, you will need to be:
- Appropriately qualified and have experience of conducting reviews within a Corporate Tax compliance environment
- An excellent communicator who can build strong relationships with their clients
- Confident in providing constructive feedback to team members
- Keen to contribute towards the overall success and growth of Bishop Fleming
Please contact Sam Ford; Talent Acquisition Manager if you would like to discuss this opportunity further.
Why Bishop Fleming?!
Bishop Fleming is an independent leading provider of audit, accountancy, tax, and advisory services in the UK. With a turnover of £38.4m, the firm saw growth of 15.5% per cent over the last 12 months.
From owner-managed businesses, SMEs, and large businesses; to entrepreneurs and private individuals; Bishop Fleming has a wealth of knowledge and experience in areas such as internal and external audit, corporate and personal tax, corporate finance and deals and accounting services.
Bishop Fleming is currently ranked 33 in the Accountancy Age league table and is the number one provider of audit services multi-academy trusts in the academy sector. The firm was also ranked fifth in the inaugural UK Accountancy Age Mid-Tier Power Index.
With 8 offices spanning from the West Midlands to the South West, the firm has 43 partners and nearly 500 staff, and is a certified Great Place to Work.
Bishop Fleming is a member of Kreston Global, a global network of independent accounting firms in more than 100 countries.
We are a firm that thinks clients, people and communities. As a member of Business in the Community (BITC) we are focussed on improving our responsible business practices and collectively making positive impacts for the benefit of society.
If that’s not enough, we offer a fantastic range of benefits including:
- 27 days holiday plus bank holidays plus Christmas off!
- Hybrid working
- A contributory Pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Simply Health cashback plan including access to 24/7 online GP service and counselling services
- Perkbox discounts and rewards platform with over 4,00 perks and discounts
- Yulife employee wellbeing app
- Social events with active social committees that plan internal and external events
- Numerous opportunities for development
We welcome applicants who would like the flexibility in their working arrangements, including working from home or part time working, which may help to accommodate parent or carer responsibilities, further studies and activities outside of work.
We are committed to welcoming new people into an inclusive working environment, where everyone is given equal opportunity to reach their full potential. We support a culture where people are valued and treated fairly with respect and differences are understood and celebrated.
The more varied our workforce, the broader the expertise within our business. The broader our expertise, the greater our chances of innovation and success. That's why we're committed to equality of opportunity, diversity and inclusion at every level.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.