Senior Treasury Associate
HedgeServ is a leading global fund administrator with more than $450 billion in assets under administration across all investment vehicles including Hedge Funds, Private Equity Funds, UCITS, Hybrid Credit Managers, Funds of Funds and Managed Account Platforms. We optimize our clients’ experience using unique proprietary technology coupled with robotic process automation, intuitive digital programs powered by machine learning, and enhanced by an extensive proprietary transaction data set. HedgeServ’s entrepreneurial and innovative spirit cultivates a productive and agile environment enabling its team to anticipate clients’ needs and consistently deliver solutions in real time. Led by the most experienced team of industry experts, HedgeServ with 1,500+ professionals around the globe expertly provides customizable solutions for their clients’ risk, portfolio management, middle office, investor relations, accounting, regulatory, compliance, and tax services. Since its inception in 2008, HedgeServ has received numerous accolades, including Top Overall Administrator and #1 rankings for Fund Accounting, Reporting & Reporting Technology, Client Service, Investor Services, Alternative Fund Expertise, and Regulatory Expertise.
HedgeServ is a progressive company with continuously evolving ways of working to ensure a future-focused mindset. Our employees benefit from a robust career development framework and clear learning paths which outline career trajectory, training and progression plans. HedgeServ supports employees through a variety of offerings, including remote and hybrid working arrangements, and fully paid comprehensive health and well-being benefits. HedgeServ was recognized as a Next Gen employer by RippleMatch on its list of 100 top workplaces for Generation Z for 2022. HedgeServ operates 13 offices in the United States, Grand Cayman, Ireland, Poland, Bulgaria, Luxembourg, Philippines and Australia.
As we continue through a period of explosive growth, HedgeServ is searching for future leaders in Dublin who can make an immediate impact on our already successful team. We are seeking a professional individual who is decisive, energetic, and self-starting.
In addition to a focus on traditional collateral management responsibilities such as margin calls, dispute resolutions, and collateral settlements; the Senior Treasury Associate will be expected to oversee the cash management processes, hold conversations with senior Hedge Fund personnel, and actively engage in our internal development initiatives.
The role will provide exposure to a huge range of financial products; how they work and how they market collateralizes different instruments.
- Interact with brokers and custodians to ensure wire processing is complete.
- Interact with brokers to support our client’s margin and collateral process, issue and respond to margin
- calls and execute collateral settlements.
- Perform portfolio and collateral reconciliations.
- Perform daily position reconciliations for clients and assist in the resolution of breaks.
- Effectively communicate with clients, assisting with all systems and transaction related queries.
- Work closely with the various Middle Office, Nav, IT, and Investor Service teams.
- Institute innovative technological solutions to alleviate client concerns in conjunction with our Business
- Development team.
- Resolution and escalation of all client disputes and queries.
- Work with client and brokers to resolve wire and collateral breaks
Job Requirements for the role
- Completed bachelor’s degree in business, accounting or finance
- 1-3 years of experience working within a financial services company.
- Knowledge of derivatives, repo and collateral management a plus.
- Experience with wire instructions, cash payments and swift message types.
- Ability to multi-task and succeed in a results-oriented, high pressure environment with an understanding of the need for 100% accuracy.
- Proactive individual that is willing to lead initiatives and work independently.
- Self-motivated and solid team player with a client-service oriented approach.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong Excel skills (understanding of how to use and build excel maps, v-lookups, pivot tables).