Employer Solutions Advisor
Are you interested in working for a rapidly evolving company?
Interested in working with an industry varied client base across the SME market?
Newly qualified and want the flexibility to decide your next career move?
Who are Azets
Azets are a leading firm of Accountants and Business Advisers operating across the UK, Ireland and the Nordics, we have over a wide network of employees and an abundance of inspiring opportunities to join one of our many offices!
We are a top ten accountancy firm in the UK and are the number one largest SME practice.
You will be responsible for supporting the existing local and national Employer Solutions team by assisting with technical consultancy work, including drafting advice and reports, calculation work etc.
- The role will involve learning different technical aspects of Employment Taxes to support the team, including salary exchange arrangements, employment status and IR35, global mobility, benefits and expenses and staff rewards, business owner remuneration planning. Seasonally, you will assist the team with annual employer benefits reporting (P11D and PSA).
- As the role develops, there will be increasing opportunities to have direct contact with clients, shadow the Employer Solutions advisors in their work, and become an advisor over time and with appropriate training.
- To work within the existing local Employer Solutions team, and assist the national team as required.
- To be (or to become over time with support and training) a specialist Employer Solutions advisor, assisting our clients, target clients and colleagues internally in providing proactive and high quality tax advice.
- To help deliver the Employment Tax advisory work the team generates, and this role generates itself. Contributing towards helping the team achieve its business plan goals.
What are we looking for?
- Employment Taxes, PAYE, NIC and Personal Taxation experience
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Client-facing experience is desirable
- Ability to manage and deliver tax planning advisory work
- Excellent organisational ability
- A strong attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated team player
- Ideally ATT qualified
- CTA qualified or studying CTA (or support can be given)
- Minimum of 2/3 years working in tax (can be Personal Tax due to cross-over on some advisory areas)
What's in it for you?
Our benefits include hybrid & flexible working, birthday leave, professional subscription and much more. You can find out more about how we reward our colleagues - Careers | Rewards And Benefits | Azets UK
Interested in hearing more about Life at Azets
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Unfortunately we are unable to provide any form of visa sponsorship, so candidates must be a UK/Irish citizen or already possess a current UK Working Visa.