Senior Manager - Transfer Pricing
Adelaide CBD, SA; Brisbane CBD, QLD; Melbourne CBD, VIC; National;, Perth, WA; Sunshine Coast, QLD; Sydney CBD, NSW
Are you an experienced transfer pricing professional looking for a new challenge and, more particularly, opportunities to work on interesting advisory projects rather than compliance? If so, joining our Melbourne TP team may be the right move for you.
BDO’s Transfer Pricing team is experiencing significant growth and as a result, we require a talented individual to join our Melbourne team. We are looking for an individual who likes to be challenged on the more interesting technical aspects of transfer pricing, with strong technical foundations, thinks laterally, and strong focus on delivering practical, commercial and technically robust solutions to our broad range of clients.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a close knit, high performing and fast growing @multi-cultural and multi-lingual team. The role will require you to work directly with multiple team members and clients locally, nationally and globally.
- Design and implementation of Transfer Pricing policies and operating models for Australian MNEs and startups
- Provision of commercial advice in respect of new or existing transactions, working with medium/large established companies
- Outbound planning and global value chain/business transformations
- Leading projects; working closely with clients and other service lines locally and internationally
- Supporting clients with ATO risk reviews and transfer pricing disputes
- Preparation of Transfer Pricing documentation in relation to various intercompany transactions, including financial transactions
- Preparation of benchmarking analysis and financial models
- Review of legal agreements from a Transfer Pricing perspective
- Working with BDO’s large international network to service global clients
- Managing all Firm related administrative tasks including billings and risk management
- Preparation of newsletters and articles on Transfer Pricing matters
What you’ll need to succeed
- Desire to be challenged and work on diverse client projects and industries
- Transfer pricing experience in a large chartered environment (Big 4 or Mid-Tier firm preferred)
- A deep understanding of the global OECD Transfer Pricing framework, Australian legislation and administrative guidance and ongoing BEPS developments
- Relevant tertiary and CA / CPA qualifications
- Outstanding statistical, analytical and refined research skills
- A lateral thinker with an enquiring mind
- Experience in developing and implementing planning structures, controversy/dispute resolution, developing policies and effectively managing compliance requirements
- Ability to independently develop and maintain strong relationships with clients
- Strong team player with the ability to work individually when required
- Ability to prioritise multiple client commitments and deliver exceptional client service
- Strong business writing and numerical skills
What we will offer you
BDO offers professional development, collaborative culture, global career growth opportunities and an industry-competitive salary package. We embrace flexible and remote working arrangements to work together to service our clients.
We are committed to building your technical, advisory, leadership, and management skills, and balance work with promoting health, wellbeing, workplace giving and social activities. At BDO, we want you to enjoy what you do and the community of colleagues and clients you work with.
As a firm, we embrace an inclusive culture and value the difference and unique perspective of every individual. We are proud to be named an Inclusive Employer by Diversity Council Australia (DCA).
To submit your application please click Apply. Learn more what we offer at BDO.
*We will be happy to discuss relocation costs if you are moving to Melbourne from interstate.
BDO is a trusted adviser to clients looking for audit, tax and advisory services. As one of the world’s leading audit and accounting organisations, we have clients of all types and sizes across an array of industry sectors.
Our values are at the core of who we are and how we work with each other and with our clients. These values are the foundation of what we deliver, IDEAS | PEOPLE | TRUST. This is about delivering ideas and advice that create value; quality-driven people who are motivated by providing exceptional client service; and being trusted to get the job done. Learn more about BDO.
Our offices are closed for the holiday season from the 25th December 2023 – 5th January 2024. We look forward to reviewing your application upon our return on Monday, 8th January. BDO wishes you a safe and enjoyable holiday season.
IDEAS | PEOPLE | TRUST
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.