Financial Controller for Asset Management #230328
Credit Suisse Group AG has been acquired by UBS Group AG. Credit Suisse continues its business activities as a subsidiary company of UBS Group AG, including selective hiring for experienced professionals.
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management, and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it’s our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels, and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills, and experiences within our workforce.
Join us as a Controller providing support to the Asset Management division across the business and finance. In this role you will calculate, analyze, and report cross and intra-divisional collaboration revenues and costs. You understand the drivers of related P&L line items and will be actively involved in month–end closing. You manage and monitor intercompany cash settlements, ledger postings and you are responsible for analysis across EMEA and SWISS Asset Management departments. You provide reliable, transparent, and relevant financial information to the business managers and other relevant internal business partners. Close collaboration with business partners and Controllers across Zurich and New York as well as cross-divisional partnership.
Our team is dedicated, hardworking, and used to working independently as well as collaboratively. We work with a high level of integrity, attention to detail and look for a colleague who shares our passion and high standards. Collaboration on a day-to-day basis with our colleagues in Zurich, will give you the opportunity to work with the best in the industry. We are a department that values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.You Offer We are looking for:
- Higher education in Economics, Banking, Finance or higher education in a technical science with 2nd field of study in Economics, Banking or Finance
- At least 3 years of experience in Banking/Controlling/Accounting is essential
- Detailed knowledge of MS Office (practical Excel knowledge)
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Excellent conceptual and analytical skills with a flair for data and figures
- Well organized, diligent, and ability to prioritize work
- Problem-solving skills - identifying and reporting processes shortcomings and suggesting/implementing efficient solutions
- Ambitious, highly motivated individual with a proactive approach and ability to work without supervision
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
- Private medical care (including mental health support)
- Life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Wellbeing day (additional day off for your wellbeing)
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events, and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and hybrid work model (incl. work-from-home allowance)