Junior Onboarding Coordinator - Funds
We never ask for payment as part of our selection process, and we always contact candidates via our corporate accounts and platforms. If you are approached for payment, this is likely to be fraudulent. Please check to see whether the role you are interested in is posted here, on our website.
About TMF Group
With 7,800 in-house experts in over 80 locations – you will be part of our #OneTMF family where you can learn and grow alongside of colleagues from different parts of the world.
TMF Group is the only company worldwide to provide the combination of fiduciary, company secretarial, accounting and tax and HR and payroll services to businesses operating across multiple jurisdictions – giving you a unique experience essential in helping you shape your career path.
Working at TMF Group offers:
- Excellent working conditions
- Learning opportunities: you will work with highly experienced colleagues who are ready to share their knowledge and receive the opportunity to work on diverse client requests. You will also be supported through training.
- Value-driven work environment: you can expect integrity and respect from all your colleagues and your leadership team.
- Teamwork: A no-blame culture where teamwork is important, valued and lived daily and an environment where we learn from our mistakes and work together to improve our processes continuously.
- Ambition: we are a growing company in which we constantly look for the next opportunity and where all ideas are welcomed.
In the role of Junior Onboarding Coordinator, you will be part of the Fund Onboarding Team, which is responsible for the project management of the onboarding process for new Fund clients and structures. As a member of this team you will ultimately be expected to support other Onboarding Coordinators with onboarding projects, with the ultimate aim to develop towards being able to lead onboarding projects yourself.
Often presenting the first impression of working with TMF to our clients, you will be expected to work with utmost professionalism with clear and timely communication in order to gain (and keep) their trust and confidence.
This position will be part of a team dedicated to the onboarding of Fund clients and close cooperation with other experts from internal functions. This will provide you are an excellent and valuable opportunity to develop your knowledge and experience across a wide range of disciplines and Fund structures.
- Setup and maintenance of onboarding project files and data;
- Preparation of KYC files and acceptance documentation for business acceptance decisions;
- Coordination with clients on the provision of KYC items;
- Arranging for execution of required documentation – both digital and physical;
- Assisting with the regular onboarding calls with clients;
- Working with all relevant subject-matter experts, teams, internal and external stakeholders to ensure actions and deliverables are completed on time according to the onboarding project timeline;
- Assessment of structure chart to establish initial KYC requirements for prospective clients according to internal guidelines;
- Working with internal Legal subject-matter experts to draft client service agreements;
- Ensuring all required systems are set up correctly with complete and accurate information and documents;
- Arrange for the timely and accurate filing, registration or updates to statutory authority registries;
- Coordination of client due-diligence questionnaire responses using our dedicated system.
- Relevant work experience of 2+ years, preferably with a good knowledge of Alternative Investment Fund (AIF) structures
- University degree in Law, Accounting, Business or relevant subject
- Strong customer service orientation and excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to interact effectively with all levels of internal and external stakeholders
- Comfortable with following up on pending items as well as reporting any issues/risks
- Strong process and problem-solving skills
- Capable of working independently and as part of team
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Very good organisation skills, attention to detail and structured way of working
- Excellent command of English, French or German is an asset
What's in it for you?
- An exciting opportunity in an international company
- Professional development opportunities as well as extensive individual further training opportunities, supported by our TMF Business Academy
- A career within an ever evolving market
- Flat hierarchies with direct contact to management and international exchange
Applications close: 08 Dec 2023 South Africa Standard TimeFor further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.