Intermediate Assurance Analyst
Mazars is an internationally integrated partnership, specialising in audit, accountancy, advisory, tax and legal services. Operating in over 90 countries and territories around the world, we draw on the expertise of 40,400 professionals – 24,400 in Mazars’ integrated partnership and 16,000 via the Mazars North America Alliance – to assist clients of all sizes at every stage in their development.
Mazars in Australia recently won the 2020 AccountantsDaily Awards for Network of the Year and Professional Development Program of the Year. You will not find a better environment to achieve your full potential!
- Prepare, plan and execute audit assignments in accordance with the Australian Auditing standards
- Undertake preliminary reviews of client’s data to identify issues for further investigation in the audit process
- Undertake substantive tests of transactions and balances, raising issues and / or adjustments
- Prepare statutory financial statements in accordance with Australian Accounting Standards
- Draft management letters and audit reports for managers to review
- Prepare of clear, specific, well presented and easy to understand workpapers
- A commerce related degree
- Currently undertaking or interest in studying for CA/CPA qualifications or equivalent
- A minimum of 1-2 years of experience in external audit in a professional services environment
- A client centric approach with a curiosity to understand our clients’ business
- Good project and time management skills – ability to handle multiple priorities and projects, organise work and meet deadlines
- A great team player with the ability to work independently when required.
- High attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
You don’t join Mazars by coincidence, you choose Mazars: a global school of excellence where you will be challenged to develop and grow. Come and write the rest of (y)our story with us – you’ll make friends along the way too. Mazars, the smart choice.
We believe that Mazarians should be rewarded for the work that they do and so we offer a range of financial and non-financial benefits to support and reward our people. At our Brisbane location you can expect the following:
- International and domestic mobility opportunities
- Inner city location
- Wellbeing program
- Flu vaccinations
- Learning and development programs
- Social club activities charity and community events
- Study assistance to achieve CA/CPA qualifications (financial support & study leave)
- Social club activities and vibrant culture
- A diverse and inclusive team environment
- Flexible working
- Employee referral bonus
- Employee assistance program
- Paid parental leave
- Discounts on
- Casual dress code
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.