Audit Senior is responsible for reporting to audit managers and will have direct responsibility as follows:
- Prepare the planning phase of the work program, execute and complete the field work for audit assignment;
- Conduct the audit field work to comply with firm standards;
- Instruct and supervise audit assistants, including reviewing the assistant’s working papers; monitor job progress and inform manager of the problems on a timely basis.
- Apply an efficient and disciplined approach to meet the time budgets and deadlines established for the audit assignment.
- Ensure that working file is complete and ready for management review;
- Acquire and maintain an appropriate level of knowledge of accounting, auditing standards (Vietnamese and international) and techniques, and corporate laws and taxes in Vietnam to ensure that the audit filed work meets or exceeds the standards;
- Develop audit assistants through effective supervision, on-the-job training, timely evaluation and leadership;
- Follow office policies and procedures; participate actively in staff training and staff meetings.
- Perform other related duties and tasks as requested by manager.