Finance / Administrative Analyst
CBRE, a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Dallas, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm. The company has more than 100,000 employees serving clients in more than 100 countries. CBRE serves a diverse range of clients with an integrated suite of services, including facilities, transaction and project management; property management; investment management; appraisal and valuation; property leasing; strategic consulting; property sales; mortgage services and development services. With services, insights and data that span every dimension of the industry, we create solutions for clients of every size, in every sector and across every geography.
As part of CBRE Group Inc., CBRE Global Workplace Solutions (GWS) | Local | Singapore offers integrated facilities management services to its huge client base in Singapore.
Our division is now looking for accounting professionals who are eager to learn and grow in accounting and finance but also be interested in getting exposure in the business and operations to join the team. The role of Finance cum Administrative Executive is to provide comprehensive financial and administrative support as well as exceptional customer service to both internal and external clients. The individual will need to possess good accounting and administrative skills while demonstrating understanding of contract and operations between CBRE and customer.
- To manage procure-to-pay function, including raising purchase order requests, reviewing open purchase orders, performing goods receipting, processing vendor invoices for payment.
- To manage order-to-cash function, including understanding contract and operational requirements, computing, preparing and submitting client billings, monitoring debt aging and following up with client on collection status.
- To perform month-end close process, including tracking in-scope and out-of-scope spending, reviewing supplier invoices and client billings posted to GL, performing accruals for revenue and cost, reviewing and reconciling figures in monthly management account.
- To support Contract Manager or Facility Manager in completing and presenting internal monthly contract review pack and other ad-hoc reports as required. To support Contract Manager or Facility Manager in compiling supporting documents of work done, preparing and presenting client monthly management reporting.
- To contribute to high quality commercial performance through use of preferred suppliers and better buying practices.
- To help driving implementation of saving opportunities for CBRE and client while being aware of contract commitments and obligations.
- To support Contract Manager or Facility Manager in people management through maintaining, monitoring and updating people records, such as new starters, leavers, staff movements, vacancies, absenteeism.
- To communicate professionally and effectively and build and maintain good relationship at all levels with internal and external client.
System and Technology
- To demonstrate good skill in Microsoft Office, especially Microsoft Excel. To master accounts payables (AP) and accounts receivables (AR) systems and processes.
- To manage shared drive to ensure proper recordkeeping and safeguarding of critical supporting documents relevant to the contract for possible audit purposes.
To perform this role successfully, an individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and/or capabilities:
- Both fresh graduates and experienced professionals are welcomed to apply.
- A fast and independent learner with good common sense and problem-solving.
- Equipped with basic accounting knowledge, such as debit & credit, accrual basis and matching concept.
- Able to learn and master simple accounting and operations software and systems.
- A process-oriented and well-organised person who can handle high volume of information.
- Able to deal well with diverse stakeholders from different background, functions and ranks within and outside of organisation.
This role requires the individual to be based at client site. 5.5 days working at client site. Travel allowance and Saturday 0.5 workday allowance provided.