Payroll Implementation specialist
We never ask for payment as part of our selection process, and we always contact candidates via our corporate accounts and platforms. If you are approached for payment, this is likely to be fraudulent. Please check to see whether the role you are interested in is posted here, on our website.
About TMF Group
TMF Group is a leading provider of critical administrative services, helping clients invest and operate safely around the world. We provide legal, financial and employee administration through TMF Group’s teams in 120 offices.
The main purpose of this role is to work closely with our HR & Payroll Team Lead to influence and further expand our HR & Payroll business. This position will be responsible for onboarding new clients, leading and supervising day to day operations and supervising delivery teams. The new colleague will also manage new projects, quality improvement as well as standard process implementation.
- Manage and deliver implementation process of onboarding of new clients
- Review existing integrations for completeness, performance, and propose/implement improvements
- Set-up payroll system and analyse clients’ data to process payroll for clients
- Analyse client specific demands and translation into client specific solutions
- Prepare and maintain payroll computation for multiple clients and ensure high standard of compliance and accuracy
- Proceed filing of the documents in accordance with the established filing system and maintain client’s files complete and in a good order
- Provide support to other team members as-and-when needed to ensure service excellence and on-time delivery to clients
- Provide, clear, concise, and detailed handover to back-ups prior to any leave periods
- Communicate system and functionality changes to the team
- Meet established deadlines for each client
- Keep up to date with changes in legislation
- Adhere to relevant escalation processes to escalate resource issues, delayed project phases, missed deadlines and other planning issues
- Develop/maintain system related documentation, including development and maintenance of training materials
- Perform regular audits to ensure data and system accuracy, completeness, and integrity
- Act as a mentor to junior team members and share knowledge with colleagues across TMF Group
- Experience in payroll processing
- Experience with implementations and onboarding of new clients
- 5-6 years of relevant work experience is preferred
- Resourceful, independent, and strong problem-solving abilities
- Communicate effectively through written or verbal communication both in Dutch and English
- strong ability to plan and organise yourself
- Excellent MS Excel and MS Word skills
- Experience in a similar role or business with good client servicing skills is preferred
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive salary, 8% holiday allowance and a 13thmonth
- 25 holidays (on fulltime basis)
- TMF Gift Day
- TMF Bonus plan
- Pension plan paid by TMF (1% own contribution)
- A great work environment: working in an open, dynamic organisation with international teams
- Good (international) career-opportunities
- An opportunity to develop your skills through our TMF Business Academy (e.g. languages, sales skills, management skills etc. etc.)
- Flexible working from home arrangements
- Discount and TMF contribution for a Gym subscription via Go-Vital
- Lots of social activities organised by our Party Squad! Summer-Party, Winter-event, annual team outings and an in-house bar that is open every other week
- The TMF explorer programme that offers the option of working in another TMF office for a set amount of time
- An Annual health budget of EUR 200.- that you can spend on sporting activities, fresh fruits and vegetables, office massages or ergonomic home office equipment
- High referral incentives
- Bike plan
- Commuting compensation
- Cafeteria with wide variety delicious dishes with vegan and vegetarian options.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.