Revenue Senior Officer
You will directly report to the Head of Revenue Accounting and your role will include the following responsibilities:
- Provide support on revenue accounting and analysis, monthly closing, management reporting
- To support the billing/revenue team based in Luxembourg
- Monitor the customer projects revenue
- Be the process owner of revenue closing-related processes and support to the officer.
- Be a point of contact and to directly liaise with external/internal auditors.
- Support in IFRS / local reporting/analysis
- Support the business team for detailed client revenue analysis
- Ad hoc projects
- You hold a Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Accounting
- Strong data analytics skills using Microsoft Office tools and Business Intelligence tools
- Knowledge of SAP/S4HANA/SAC will be an asset
- You show strong analytical thinking and you are confident in working with reports
- Good background on IFRS and accounting standards
- Rigor, accuracy, team player and a can do attitude are key required qualities
- Self-motivated, mature, and looking to develop in an environment which is full of opportunities for growth and career advancement.
- You are fluent in English, French is considered as an asset
We are Alter Domus. Our name means “The Other House” and we’re a world-leading provider of integrated solutions for the alternative investment industry. We believe in being different. Here, you progress on merit, not who you know. You speak openly, whoever you’re speaking to. And it’s your freedom to decide which cutting-edge kind of finance professional you want to be. Join more than 4,100 fund administration, accounting, tax, loan administration, and legal experts worldwide and take pride in being an alternative. Alter Domus clients include the world’s leading asset managers, lenders, and asset owners. We’re specialists who use the most innovative technologies to create unparalleled solutions for the private equity, real assets, and debt capital markets sectors. This is where standout talent advances what’s possible in fund administration, corporate services, depositary services, transfer pricing, domiciliation, management company services, loan administration, agency services, trade settlement and CLO manager services.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.