Staff Cost Accountant Support Officer
We are Alter Domus. Our name means “The Other House” and we’re a world leading provider of integrated solutions for the alternative investment industry. We believe in being different. Here, you progress on merit, not who you know. You speak openly, whoever you’re speaking to. And it’s your freedom to decide which cutting-edge kind of finance professional you want to be. Join more than 5,000 fund administration, accounting, tax, loan administration and legal experts worldwide and take pride in being alternative.
Are you looking for a dynamic opportunity to leverage your staff cost expertise and accounting skills? We have an exciting opening for a Staff Cost Accountant Support to join our growing team. This position offers the chance to work in a collaborative and supportive environment while taking ownership of critical staff cost processes. If you are a detail-oriented, motivated, and eager-to-learn professional, this role is tailor-made for you.
YOUR FUTURE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conduct meticulous reviews of monthly payroll entries made by our external provider, ensuring accuracy and completeness
- Handle and process the payroll entries that are not automatically booked, maintaining precision and timeliness.
- Reconcile payroll liabilities with bank payments and collaborate with Local controllers and HR payroll team to ensure accurate and coordinated reporting.
- Efficiently manage invoice-based benefits (such as pension, medical insurance, meal vouchers etc), working in coordination with HR and Local controllers to ensure seamless processing.
- Take care of Staff Cost Accruals, such as overtime accrual, insurances accrual in compliance with company policies
- Play a crucial role in the annual audit process, providing necessary support and data for smooth audits.
- Collaborate with the HR team to ensure proper allocation of employees in the HR system, particularly with respect to cost centers.
What we’ll look for on your CV:
- You hold a bachelor’s degree within a Business related field;
- You have a minimum of 2 years working experience in payroll accounting or related roles;
- You are fluent in English;
What makes you stand out from the crowd:
- Strong attention to detail, with a focus on maintaining accuracy in all processes
- Demonstrate a proactive approach to tasks, taking ownership and responsibility for your work
- Exhibit a curious mindset, always seeking opportunities to expand knowledge and learn new skills
- Show enthusiasm for your work, bringing a positive and motivated energy to the team
- Thrive in a collaborative work environment and adapt well to evolving tasks and priorities
- Possess strong analytical skills and the ability to interpret complex data for decision-making
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, to interact effectively with various stakeholders.