Manager | Enterprise | Transaction Services/Deals
KPMG Enterprise is a specialist division of KPMG Australia, dedicated to advising the emerging, private, and mid-market. We work with established and emerging entrepreneurs, family businesses, private clients, not-for-profits, and fast-growing companies to build successful, efficient, and resilient organisations. By bringing our diverse expertise together, we give our clients the confidence to focus on the things that will truly make an impact and help them grow.
Our Enterprise Deals practice is made up of passionate people who offer high-quality clear-eyed analysis, strategic focus, and disciplined execution to help clients renew and transform their enterprises. The Enterprise Deals team works closely with our clients through the entire M&A lifecycle to deliver due diligence, financial analytics, advice on transaction-related accounting matters, reviewing Sale and Purchase Agreements, and Investigating Accountant Reports in relation to Initial Public Offerings. We work in a collaborative environment, giving you the opportunity to support our clients with sophisticated, expert, and technology-enhanced M&A advice throughout the transaction.
Forming part of the Transaction Services team, you will:
- Play a key role on financial due diligence engagements for high-growth clients
- Analyse quantitative and qualitative information on companies, industries, and transactions to identify key performance metrics and value drivers
- Liaise with our clients regarding business performance, cash flow forecasts, and prospects and understanding key valuation drivers
- Think critically, identify issues, and propose strategies related to the advice being provided
- Develop a deep understanding of businesses through analysis of historical trading, quality of earnings, cash flow, working capital, net debt, capital expenditure, forecasts and underlying assumptions, and drivers of business performance
- Join a team where professional mentoring and coaching is a highly valued element of the career experience.
How are you extraordinary?
- You are passionate about the importance of fantastic communication to share ideas, inspire, and create change. You are able to digest, distill, and communicate complex concepts in both written and verbal forms.
- You are able to oversee high-quality client-ready deliverables and present them to the senior leadership team for review.
At KPMG, we believe diversity of thought, background, and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients, and our communities. To be considered for this opportunity, your qualifications, skills & experience could include:
- You will be a commercial, resilient, and enthusiastic team player with a strong work ethic and an open, curious mind which can help us enhance the way we work and bring creative solutions to our client’s problems
- Strong analytical (quantitative and qualitative) and report-writing skills
- Experience in Excel-based financial analysis and advantageous if you have financial modelling capabilities
- Ability to build robust relationships at all levels, internally and externally
- Project management skills with the ability to meet deadlines on multiple client engagements
A degree in Commerce or Finance and/or a professional accounting or finance qualification.Additional Information
KPMG is a professional services firm with global outreach and deep sector experience. We work with clients across an array of industries to solve complex challenges, steer change, and enable growth.
Our people are what make KPMG the thriving workplace that it is and what sets us apart is that we know great minds think differently. Collaborate with a team of passionate, highly skilled professionals who’ve got your back. You’ll build relationships with unique and diverse colleagues who will provide you with the support you need to be your best and produce meaningful and impactful work in an inclusive, equitable culture.
At KPMG, you’ll take control over how you work. We’re embracing a new way of working in many ways, from offering flexible hours and locations to generous paid parental leave and career breaks. Our people enjoy a variety of exciting perks, including retail discounts, health and wellbeing initiatives, learning and growth opportunities, salary packaging options, and more.
Diverse candidates have diverse needs. During your recruitment journey, information will be provided about adjustment requests. If you require additional support before submitting your application, please contact the Talent Support Team.
At KPMG every career is different, and we look forward to seeing how you grow with us.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.