Executive/ Manager - Working Capital and Payments Advisory Team (Melbourne)
KPMGs Payment Advisory business is a market leading team, committed to delivering exceptional services to our clients to assist them in their regulatory payment reporting obligations and to identify opportunities within their payment data. We are currently seeking a dynamic and experienced Manager to join our Working Capital and Payments Advisory Team. This role offers an exciting opportunity to work with a diverse client portfolio across a range of unique projects.
- Manage a portfolio of clients within the Payments Advisory Team.
- Lead and execute multiple client engagements, ensuring high-quality services are delivered on time and within budget. (effectively managing costs and expenses)
- Understand the commercial and contractual aspects of engagements, including fee proposals and budget management.
- Understand and interpret client data with the ability to play back findings to clients.
- Drive continuous improvement in service delivery and provide value-added solutions to clients.
- Innovate and implement process improvements on client engagements.
- Collaborate with other service lines and teams to deliver value to our clients.
- Enjoy business development and be enthusiastic to develop and nurture strong client relationships, specialising in a specific sector and staying informed about industry trends.
- Identify cross-selling opportunities within KPMG's broad service offerings.
- Prepare business development materials, including proposals and case studies.
- Prioritise continuous self-development and encourage team members to enhance their knowledge, skills, and experience.
- Support training and development initiatives within the firm and practice.
- Contribute knowledge and expertise for training programs and present training to junior members of staff
- Ensure that you are a role model to juniors in the team through your actions and behaviours
- Be enthusiastic to understand specific guidance or legislation impacting our client engagements.
- Foster a knowledge-sharing mindset by proactively sharing insights with colleagues.
- Contribute to the development and publication of thought leadership.
People and relationships:
- Build relationships with firm, divisional, and cross-divisional leaders, including Partners and Directors.
- Collaborate with various firm teams for the best outcome for our clients.
- Network with clients and relevant professional bodies and associations.
- Proven project management experience and the ability to lead teams effectively.
- Experience with high volumes of transactional data with the ability to find insights and/or trends.
- Strong reporting writing skills and with a high level of attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with prior experience of presenting to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Enthusiasm for business development.
KPMG is a professional services firm with global outreach and deep sector experience. We work with clients across an array of industries to solve complex challenges, steer change and enable growth.
Our people are what make KPMG the thriving workplace that it is and what sets us apart is that we know great minds think differently. Collaborate with a team of passionate, highly skilled professionals who’ve got your back. You’ll build relationships with unique and diverse colleagues who will provide you with the support you need to be your best and produce meaningful and impactful work in an inclusive, equitable culture.
At KPMG, you’ll take control over how you work. We’re embracing a new way of working in many ways, from offering flexible hours and locations to generous paid parental leave and career breaks. Our people enjoy a variety of exciting perks, including retail discounts, health and wellbeing initiatives, learning and growth opportunities, salary packaging options and more.
Diverse candidates have diverse needs. During your recruitment journey, information will be provided about adjustment requests. If you require additional support before submitting your application, please contact the Talent Support Team.
At KPMG every career is different, and we look forward to seeing how you grow with us.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.