Enterprise Risk Advisory - Consultant
Our Risk team design and transform risk functions, create, and build enterprise risk management frameworks, advise on Governance, risk, and control solutions, and support businesses in identifying and managing operational risks. Risk Consulting is a growing business that focuses on helping our clients understand, manage, and oversee their risks, including conduct and regulatory change.
As a Consultant within the Enterprise Risk Consulting team, you will be working with the team in the scoping, execution, and delivery of a wide range of risk advisory projects. You’ll be consulting with clients on how best to establish Governance and Business Process Controls and assist them in measuring business performance through the appropriate channels.
You’ll be joining an intelligent team of diverse professionals and a highly collaborative environment where you will view risk management as an enabler for businesses to gain competitive advantage in their respective fields. This will typically involve design and implementation of risk management practices through a cost-effective and business-wide approach. This is how you will be contributing as a Consultant.
- Design: Review risks with associated processes, controls, frameworks, and functions including gap analysis, design, operation, and outputs.
- Execution and Reporting: Delivery of targeted programs of work to provide assurance over specific risks and controls management.
- Assessment: Conducting independent assessments on an array of projects and clients, partnering with other KPMG teams as appropriate.
- Measurement of business performance, communication to stakeholders in a variety of mediums i.e. in person, formal reports and steer group meetings.
- Assisting senior team members in coaching stakeholders and leaders on best practice risk management methodology and driving a culture of high performance and ethical business practices.
- Assisting senior team members to develop strong relationships with clients and stakeholders, identifying opportunities for future business.
- Taking direction as well as using your own initiative.
How are you extraordinary?
- You are a relationship builder, with keen communication skills and a knack for building and managing relationships with diverse internal and external stakeholders.
- You are passionate about the importance of fantastic communication to share ideas, inspire, and create change. You are able to digest, distill, and communicate complex concepts in both written and verbal forms.
- You enjoy working flexibly with great time management skills that allow you to manage multiple deliverables and produce work you are proud of.
At KPMG, we believe diversity of thought, background, and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients, and our communities. To be considered for this opportunity, you will have experience in either risk, internal audit, or in a control environment.Qualifications
- Relevant tertiary qualifications ideally having or working towards a CA/CPA/CIA equivalent post-tertiary qualification.
KPMG is a professional services firm with global outreach and deep sector experience. We work with clients across an array of industries to solve complex challenges, steer change, and enable growth.
Our people are what make KPMG the thriving workplace that it is and what sets us apart is that we know great minds think differently. Collaborate with a team of passionate, highly skilled professionals who’ve got your back. You’ll build relationships with unique and diverse colleagues who will provide you with the support you need to be your best and produce meaningful and impactful work in an inclusive, equitable culture.
At KPMG, you’ll take control over how you work. We’re embracing a new way of working in many ways, from offering flexible hours and locations to generous paid parental leave and career breaks. Our people enjoy a variety of exciting perks, including retail discounts, health and wellbeing initiatives, learning and growth opportunities, salary packaging options, and more.
Diverse candidates have diverse needs. During your recruitment journey, information will be provided about adjustment requests. If you require additional support before submitting your application, please contact the Talent Support Team.
At KPMG every career is different, and we look forward to seeing how you grow with us.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.