Kerry is the world's leading taste and nutrition company for the food, beverage and pharmaceutical industries. Every day we partner with customers to create healthier, tastier and more sustainable products that are consumed by billions of people across the world. Our vision is to be our customers' most valued partner, creating a world of sustainable nutrition. A career with Kerry offers you an opportunity to shape the future of food while providing you opportunities to explore and grow in a truly global environment.
About the role
This position performs daily accounting posts of banks, account receivables as well as import records, and assists Senior Financial Accountant regarding reporting and month-end processes.
Work Location: Istanbul - Turkey
Reporting to: Senior Financial Accountant
- Daily GL activities for import files and expenses
- Daily GL activities for personnel expenses
- Daily GL activities for cheques, post- dated cheques review and coordination with banks for cheques collection process
- Weekly preparation of AR aging report and communication with stakeholders
- Follow up overdue receivables with sales teams and customers
- Monthly FX valuation of Balance Sheet accounts
- Monthly intercompany reconciliations
- Monthly supplier and customer reconciliations
- Monthly costing and analysis of imported goods
- Handling write-off process with the tax office
- Recording accruals and provision to the system
- Assisting to Senior Financial Accountant regarding monthly tax declarations
- Assisting to Senior Financial Accountant regarding VAT return process
- Assisting to Senior Financial Accountant regarding month-end reporting process
Qualifications and skills
- University Degree; preferred in Business Administration, Finance, Economics or Accounting
- Have at least 4-year experience in a similar role
- Numerate with a high level of attention to detail
- Native Turkish Speaker with basic command of English
- Good command of MS Office programs
- Ability to work under pressure and too tight deadlines
- Target and result oriented
Beware of scams online or from individuals claiming to represent us. A Kerry employee will not solicit candidates through a non-Kerry email address or phone number. In addition, Kerry does not currently utilise video chat rooms (e.g., Google Hangouts) to conduct interviews. Refuse any request that asks you to provide payment to participate in the hiring process (e.g., purchasing a “starter kit,” investing in training, or something similar). Kerry will not ask you to pay any money at any point in the hiring process with the exception of reimbursable travel expenses. In addition, any payments made by Kerry will be from official firm accounts bearing the Kerry name.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.