Senior Analyst | Enterprise | Audit & Assurance
Our Audit & Assurance team services play a critical role in creating and maintaining investor confidence and unlocking valuable insights into your business. The auditing world is changing - standardisation, automation, and digitalisation are the future of audit at KPMG. Questioning 'why' is the environment we encourage and where our people strive. We believe independent auditors perform the valuable role of being a trusted intermediary between the providers of business information and the users of that information.
Forming part of the Enterprise team this role will play a key role in Audit by
- Be accountable for leading and managing engagements of high-profile clients and all aspects of audit delivery, client service, and business development
- Be responsible for executing advisory-related engagements
- Provide inspirational and engaging leadership to grow and develop our talent
- Form strong relationships with our prestigious audit clients and play a key role in the delivery of quality assurance and reporting
How are you extraordinary?
- You like to be proud of the work you produce and are accountable and committed to owning high-profile projects.
- You enjoy working in the details, with a proactive attitude towards accuracy and deadlines.
- You actively seek out opportunities for growth, are comfortable challenging the status quo, and enjoy getting out of your comfort zone.
At KPMG, we believe diversity of thought, background, and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients, and our communities. To be considered for this opportunity, your qualifications, skills & experience could include:
- Bring a proven track record of high performance and success
- Have gained strong IFRS skills
- Exceptional problem-solving and analytical skills
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated team leadership abilities.
- We are looking for applicants that have relevant tertiary qualifications including a CA or CPA or equivalent, or ability to obtain a CA or CPA.
KPMG is a professional services firm with global outreach and deep sector experience. We work with clients across an array of industries to solve complex challenges, steer change, and enable growth.
Our people are what make KPMG the thriving workplace that it is and what sets us apart is that we know great minds think differently. Collaborate with a team of passionate, highly skilled professionals who’ve got your back. You’ll build relationships with unique and diverse colleagues who will provide you with the support you need to be your best and produce meaningful and impactful work in an inclusive, equitable culture.
At KPMG, you’ll take control over how you work. We’re embracing a new way of working in many ways, from offering flexible hours and locations to generous paid parental leave and career breaks. Our people enjoy a variety of exciting perks, including retail discounts, health and wellbeing initiatives, learning and growth opportunities, salary packaging options, and more.
Diverse candidates have diverse needs. During your recruitment journey, information will be provided about adjustment requests. If you require additional support before submitting your application, please contact the Talent Support Team.
At KPMG every career is different, and we look forward to seeing how you grow with us.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.