Would you like the opportunity to develop your career with a global energy company?
Do you enjoy working with financial data?
Be part of a team that keeps moving
Our Global Finance Controllership Team provides support for the business for technical accounting compliance, financial and operational internal controls, process simplification, and operational excellence to deliver accurate actual financial reporting and analysis.
Partner with the best
Responsible for building technical accounting compliance, financial and operational internal controls, process simplification, and operational excellence to deliver accurate actual financial reporting and analysis. Understands concepts, methods, procedures and approaches.
As an Inventory Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Designing and implementing internal controls over financial reporting, including distributed controllership, process simplification and internal controls.
- Serving as controllership experts on financial system and ERP implementations.
- Detecting and signals flaws in approaches, methods, procedures and processes and suggests improvements.
- Handling communication with colleagues and the business about data gathering and analysis.
- Contributing to project as a team member.
- Performing month-end closing activities to ensure recording of journal entries and to meet business deadlines and requirements.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Business, or equivalent professional qualifications.
- Have an experience in Inventory for Finance or Supply Chain
- Have an experience in financial system and ERP implementations.
- Have proven knowledge in data gathering and analysis.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Occasional home working possible.
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward – making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.