Transfer Agency, Associate 2
Ensure accurate and efficient processing of shareholder communications and respond to daily queries received from clients, shareholders and service providers relating specifically to complex Trust structured Funds as assigned.
- Provide processing oversight of investor transactions, including Subscriptions, Redemptions, Transfers, Dividend Payments, Dividend Re-investments and Capital Calls, as they are received from Investors/Investment Managers.
- Review institutional record keeping including capital stock trade processing, money movement and monitoring in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ensure reconciliation of cash and shares transfers is in compliance with established trade processing standards.
- Responds to shareholder queries in a timely manner, logs all queries and maintains backup records.
- Provide periodic investor level reporting or upon request.
- Ensure understanding of specific documentation requirements (Offering Memorandum and Subscription Agreements) as well as client expectations in order to efficiently deal with queries received.
- Check Fund Administrator’s reports and transactions, ensuring compliance with Fund Specific and General Operating Procedures.
- Issue preliminary and/or final confirmations, in a timely manner to the investor, keeping other service providers (Custodian/Investment Manager/Fund Accounting) informed as required.
- Train and develop staff through coaching and providing feedback.
- Participate in internal, corporate and client audits
- Prepare management reporting
- During the course of normal day to day operation, responsible for identifying any unusual or potentially suspicious transaction activity and must report and/or escalate in accordance with corporate policy and guidelines detailed in relevant operating procedures.
- Preferably a university graduate or will have pursued professional qualifications
- Minimum of 2 years Transfer Agency or Shareholder Servicing experience in alternative investments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good numeric and literacy skills and an ability to deal confidently with overseas clients, both by telephone and in writing.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and MS Office Suit
- $41,600 - $60,320 Annual
The range quoted above applies to the role in the primary location specified. If the candidate would ultimately work outside of the primary location above, the applicable range could differ.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.