Senior Manager/Director Corporate Finance - M&A Advisory
Description of the position
Can’t wait to make an impact on the world? You’re not alone. Join us in driving progress in the working world and beyond.
Your journey with us
This is your opportunity to join our Deloitte Corporate Finance Advisory team as a (Senior) Manager
- As a (Senior) Manager, you are in charge of M&A lead advisory projects including sale mandates, acquisition mandates, management buy-out, as well as other corporate finance advisory assignments.
- Your role is to help clients achieve their transactional objectives, through a thorough preparation of processes and strong deal execution.
- You work closely with a team of corporate finance consultants on complex and strategic transactions and have exposure to a wide range of clients, from entrepreneurial, owner-managed businesses to private equity companies.
- In addition to the above, you have an important role to play in business development of the CFA team by specialising in a sector, region or service.
- You maintain and manage constant interactions with clients, prospects, counterparties, banks, advisors, as well as other colleagues of Deloitte’s global Corporate Finance Advisory network.
How will you daily activities look like?
- You develop, originate and execute M&A transactions through own and team Industry / Company / Transaction research as well as leveraging existing (client) relationships.
- You work on a wide range of corporate finance advisory engagements, and will be responsible for their daily project management.
- You lead a team of two to three consultants and take ownership of the preparation of key deliverables such as: information memoranda, management presentations, valuation exercises, financial models, identification of counterparties, and client communications.
- You coordinate sector analyses in order to identify M&A trends, identify suitable target companies and lead the preparation of pitches for clients and prospects.
- You work closely together with junior team members who you will steer, coach and train during transactions and business development activities.
- You play a client-facing role from origination to deal execution and closing.
- You play an important role in the development of the CFA department and take ownership of targeted development and accelerated growth initiatives.
- You bring eminence to the market both with technical competences and with views and perspective of M&A market trends.
Let’s talk about you
- You hold a university degree in finance, a quantitative field, business adminsitration or equivalent.
- You have from 5to 8 years of relevant transactional experience in Corporate Finance, Investment Banking, Private Equity, Corporate Banking or within an international M&A environment of a reputable company.
- You have strong analytical, technical and report writing skills, are result-oriented, with attention to detail and quality when delivering results under time pressure.
- You have a sound commercial acumen and understanding of Belgian and international M&A markets.
- You have proven project management, leadership and organizational skills.
- You are self-confident with the strong appetite to be involved in business development activities.
- You are a dedicated & ambitious team player with very good communication skills.
- You have an excellent knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and other related PC-applications.
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English.
This is your opportunity to join our Deloitte Financial Advisory team. We are the global leader in integrated M&A Services. By cooperation between various specialists in M&A Transaction Services, Corporate Finance, Value Creation/Growth & Turnaround, Restructuring, M&A Tax and Consulting, Deloitte provides integrated solutions for every transaction process. We define and execute growth strategies for our clients and guide them through every stage of a transaction, so they achieve their aspirations.
Who is Deloitte? World-leading professional services firm, we offer value added services in audit & assurance, risk advisory, accounting, tax & legal, consulting and financial advisory.
+6000 dedicated professionals, active in +10 offices throughout the country, take great pride in supporting our clients with multidisciplinary expertise, industry knowledge, and innovative solutions. We offer services to a wide variety of clients, from national and international companies, small, fast-growing and large organizations to public institutions and governmental authorities.
Be the true you! We foster diversity and inclusion and encourage you to bring your authentic self to work. Explore, question and collaborate while building a career that inspires and energises you.
Never stop growing! Diversity of thought makes us stronger. At Deloitte, we tailor a personalized learning experience, offering you the opportunity to grow at your own pace and achieve maximum impact.
We practice what we preach! As a Purpose-led organisation, at the heart of everything we do is a set of timeless principles and unifying values.
Life looks different for each of us, so we created a varied benefits package that you can tap into:
- My Benefits My Choice, a flexible rewards plan tailored to your lifestyle and priorities
- Sustainable transport options offered by Mobility@Deloitte
- Flexible work arrangements for all and initiatives supported by Parents@Deloitte
- Wellbeing tips and activities powered by Energise@Deloitte
- Topped off with other health benefits and insurance opportunities
Empowering our employees with flexible work arrangements remains essential in today's reality:
- Hybrid workplace: combination of home office and on-site (+10 offices in Belgium or client's premises).
- Part-time employment: all our jobs are open to part-time work under a 90% or 80% regime.
Join us to make an impact together! Apply now!
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.