External Audit | Financial Services - Senior Analyst to Manager
Our Audit teams provide value to our clients by delivering specialised quality audit and assurance services. High-quality, independent financial statement audits are essential to maintaining investor confidence. Our audit professionals are committed to the public interest, challenging assumptions, and unlocking valuable insights based on a solid understanding of an organisation’s business and industry.
- Join a new, growing team where you will have the opportunity to work on large, publicly listed clients and household names within the financial services space
- Leverage a deep understanding of the financial services industry and work collaboratively with the engagement team to design, develop, and perform audit procedures to obtain sufficient appropriate cumulative audit evidence to support the audit opinion in accordance with professional standards, applicable legal and regulatory requirements
- Be accountable for leading and managing engagements and all aspects of audit delivery, client service, and business development
- Be responsible for executing assurance-related engagements
- Provide inspirational and engaging leadership to grow and develop our talent
- Form strong relationships with our prestigious audit clients and play a key role in the delivery of quality assurance and reporting
- Benefit from career-building experiences through your work on some of the largest audit clients
- Career journey offering considerable scope to grow through our structured future leadership program
- Look forward to capitalising on interesting career opportunities on offer through our Global network of offices
How are you Extraordinary?
- You enjoy working in the details, with a proactive attitude towards accuracy and deadlines
- You are passionate about the importance of fantastic communication to share ideas, inspire, and create change. You are able to digest, distill, and communicate complex concepts in both written and verbal forms
- You are a people person with a love of sharing your audit insight and tailoring your communication appropriately for subject matter experts and clients who want to learn more.
At KPMG, we believe diversity of thought, background, and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients, and our communities. To be considered for this opportunity, your qualifications, skills & experience could include:
- Deep Financial Services experience
- US-SOX accreditation is desirable
- Bring a proven track record of high performance and success
- Have gained strong IFRS skills
- Exceptional problem-solving and analytical skills
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated team leadership abilities
- We are looking for applicants that have relevant tertiary qualifications including a CA or CPA or equivalent, or ability to obtain a CA or CPA.
KPMG is a professional services firm with global outreach and deep sector experience. We work with clients across an array of industries to solve complex challenges, steer change, and enable growth.
Our people are what make KPMG the thriving workplace that it is and what sets us apart is that we know great minds think differently. Collaborate with a team of passionate, highly skilled professionals who’ve got your back. You’ll build relationships with unique and diverse colleagues who will provide you with the support you need to be your best and produce meaningful and impactful work in an inclusive, equitable culture.
At KPMG, you’ll take control over how you work. We’re embracing a new way of working in many ways, from offering flexible hours and locations to generous paid parental leave and career breaks. Our people enjoy a variety of exciting perks, including retail discounts, health and wellbeing initiatives, learning and growth opportunities, salary packaging options, and more.
Diverse candidates have diverse needs. During your recruitment journey, information will be provided about adjustment requests. If you require additional support before submitting your application, please contact the Talent Support Team.
At KPMG every career is different, and we look forward to seeing how you grow with us.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.