Internship Investment Fund Reporting (m/f/d)
Pwc Luxembourg is hiring an Investment Fund Reporting Trainee (m/f/d). What if it was you?
Who we are: We are the largest professional services firm in Luxembourg, providing audit, tax and advisory services to a wide variety of clients. To make it happen, we count on the expertise of over 3,700 people from 94 different countries, who strive every day to reach excellence and team up to solve important problems through innovative solutions. We value diverse and singular career paths, embrace everyone's unique self and encourage our People to fuel their potential in a work environment that is inclusive, stimulating, and motivating.
Be a part of our team where you will:
- Have the opportunity to help our clients, meet and manage their reporting obligations.
- Help our clients with compliance across all taxes, statutory accounting and complex tax reporting.
- Focus on analysing financial statements, bookkeeping and monthly reporting, drafting, auditing and filing of local statutory financial statements, and transaction processing
- Verifying compliance with various regulations.
- Work on regulatory and/or investor tax reporting on funds distributed by international clients based in various European jurisdictions;
- Analyse accounting information of investment funds;
- Check the performance of calculations done on regulatory and/or tax figures with the use of innovative IT solutions;
- Advise our clients on future reporting obligations;
- Prepare and/or review the final regulatory reporting such as AIFMD Annex IV, Solvency II, CRR II, VAG, and many others;
- Prepare and/or review investor tax reporting such as German Tax reporting, Austrian Tax Reporting, UK Reporting Fund Status and many others;
- Help in dealing with client questions in the context of international laws, in particular with regards to the implementation of current European legislation;
- Work in close collaboration with other tax departments for a complementary client service, including other PwC offices.
Let’s talk about you. If you...
- Are in the process of completing a degree from a business school or a Master’s degree in accounting, economics or management;
- Are looking for an end-of-studies internship of up to 6 months;
- Show a strong interest for Asset Management and in particular for investment funds;
- Are familiar with Microsoft Office suite;
- Have strong analytical and organisation skills;
- Are fluent in English.
Moreover, our recruitment process is short and simple:
- A screening call with our Talent Acquisition Advisor to assess your motivation
- A technical interview with two members of the team
A final word about us: At PwC, we believe diversity is the representation of all the characteristics that make us both alike and unique. Our backgrounds, cultures, nationalities, lifestyles, identities, opinions and beliefs, approaches to solving problems, ways of working, and views of personal and professional success, all add value to the services we deliver to our clients. Our objective is to nurture an inclusive environment where a diversity mindset is ingrained, and inclusion is the norm. We constantly focus on respecting and valuing individual differences.
Ready to grow your potential, reaching excellence together?
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.