Senior Corporate Tax Manager
About the role
We are looking to recruit an ambitious Senior Corporate Tax Manager to join our growing Bristol Tax Team.
Working with a diverse range of clients, from entrepreneurial owner-managed businesses to expanding corporates, you will get to work on a variety of interesting and challenging tax advisory projects which will really benefit your clients.
You will enjoy coaching and mentoring individuals, as an important part of this role will be focused around developing junior team members into becoming accomplished tax advisors. We will also look to you to support us in our business development activities as we continue to expand within the Bristol market.
With the support of our Tax Partners, you will be given skills and knowledge required to help you progress quickly onto Tax Director.
In this role you will be able to take full advantage of the hybrid working that we offer to all our people. Whether you are working from the office, from home or from a client site, we support our people to achieve the right balance of flexibility in line with delivering excellent client service.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Delivering a wide range Corporate Tax advisory projects
- Working with our management team to oversee our tax compliance service
- Developing and coaching our trainees to become accomplished business advisors
- Contributing to business development activities in the local marketplace
To be considered for the role, you will need to be:
- Appropriately qualified and have experience of working within a Corporate Tax environment
- An excellent communicator who can build strong relationships with their clients
- A good manager who enjoys developing and coaching their teams
- Keen to contribute towards the overall success and growth of Bishop Fleming
Why Bishop Fleming?!
At Bishop Fleming, we take pride in putting our people first. We are a Great Place to Work® certified and offer an outstanding work environment, strong office culture and extensive perks (listed below). We’re also a rapidly growing Top 30 Accountancy firm and have just been ranked fifth in the Accountancy Age Mid-Tier Power Rankings. We’re proud to be the highest ranked firm in the South West. This comes on the back of nearly 20% growth last year, several award wins, and record-breaking recruitment taking our headcount to 40 partners and close to 500 people.
We are a firm that thinks clients, people and communities. As a member of Business in the Community (BITC) we are focussed on improving our responsible business practices and collectively making positive impacts for the benefit of society.
If that’s not enough, we offer a fantastic range of benefits including:
- 27 days holiday plus bank holidays plus Christmas off!
- Hybrid working
- A contributory Pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Simply Health cashback plan including access to 24/7 online GP service and counselling services
- Perkbox discounts and rewards platform with over 4,00 perks and discounts
- Yulife employee wellbeing app
- Social events with active social committees that plan internal and external events
- Numerous opportunities for development
Please contact Sam Ford; Talent Acquisition Manager if you would like to discuss this opportunity further.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.