Assurance - Risk Assurance (Internal Audit, GRCP) - Experienced / Senior Associate - Jordan
DescriptionEstablished in the region for 40 years, PwC has around 8,000 people in 12 countries across the region: Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Oman, the Palestinian territories, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates. Our regional team operates across the Middle East bringing international experience delivered within the context of the region and its culture. We can bring the collective knowledge and experience of more than 328,000 people across the entire global PwC network in advisory, assurance and tax to help you find the value you are looking for.
Job Description & Summary
PwC Global Overview
With offices in 152 countries and almost 328,000 people, we are among the leading professional services networks in the world. We help organisations and individuals create the value they are looking for, by delivering quality in Assurance, Tax and Advisory services.
PwC Middle East Overview
Established in the region for 40 years, PwC has around 7,000 people in 12 countries across the region: Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Oman, the Palestinian territories, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates.
Our regional team with its tailored solutions, brings international experience, helping our clients meet the challenges and opportunities of doing business in the Middle East market, and beyond.
Line of Service Overview
Our Middle East Assurance practice includes over 2,300 people based in 12 countries across the region and is part of PwC’s global network that is operating worldwide. PwC Middle East’s Assurance practice combines the right mix of human-led and tech powered solutions to provide our clients with quality audits and other risk services that create confidence and impact in our region and across society.
What is expected from you?
As a member of the Risk Assurance team, you will be working on managing projects in the fields of internal audit, governance, risk management, and compliance. This will entail client facing and engaging in discussions with executives and reporting the results. Therefore, you will be required to possess strong internal audit, governance, risk management, and compliance skills alongside project management.
- Your role will be to work with clients to deliver internal audit, governance, risk management, and compliance projects. This will entail identifying relevant risk, controls, processes and frameworks and recommend improvements in business processes and controls.
- Demonstrating extensive project management skills related to projects, including developing project plans, budgets, and deliverables schedules.
- Demonstrating strong leadership skills, and keeping leadership informed of progress.
- Coaching and transferring knowledge to subordinates.
- Working on regional projects with colleagues in all Middle Eastern offices on client audits and internal initiatives as well as with international teams where appropriate.
- Collaborating with the engagement leader and manager of teams for agreeing budgets, communication of results and their impact on the overall project and making contributions to the final reporting.
What will you bring?
You are ambitious and get use of opportunities to grow and develop. In addition, you recognise yourself in the following characteristics:
- Bachelor’s Degree (at minimum) from a recognised university, in the fields of accounting, finance, risk management, governance industrial engineer, or related discipline.
- Years of Experience: 1-3 years of relevant experience, ideally within big 4.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team with a fast pace and a high energy that will translate into a high quality output.
- Any of the following professional qualifications is highly preferred to hold:
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)
- Chartered Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certification in Risk Management Assurance (CRMA)
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
- Certified GRC Professional (CGRCP)
- CMA (Certified Management Accountant)
- Any other relevant certifications
- Excellent organisational skills, having the ability to prioritise workload whilst being resilient and being able to cope well under pressure and meeting tight deadlines.
- Language Skills: Strong English and Arabic communication skills (verbal and written).
- The ability and willingness to travel frequently within the Middle East and worldwide where the project dictates.
The skills we look for in future employees
All our people need to demonstrate the skills and behaviours that help us deliver our business strategy - that make up “The PwC Professional”.
The PwC Professional framework plays a significant role in outlining the capabilities needed by our people to flourish, learn and develop together as leaders at every level. The framework exists to support the development and career progression of our people, helping them to meet the expectations of our clients, colleagues and communities in today’s changing global marketplace.
Why you’ll love working for PwC
We’re a business that leads with the heart and we prioritise our people. Led by our value of care, we find ways to help our people, our clients and one another. With PwC, you will ignite a meaningful career and will be provided with a range of financial and non-financial rewards and benefits designed to encourage your growth, like:
- A competitive remuneration plan in which you will be rewarded for your success and acknowledged for the value you provide to our company .
- We encourage an inclusive and diverse culture where people can be themselves, are valued for their strengths and are empowered to be the best they can be. This makes us strong as a business, enabling us to solve important problems and deliver value to our clients.
- A flexible workframe to encourage work-life balance.
- We care about our employees' mental health and well-being by providing specialists to offer advice, as well as meditation, yoga, and other relaxation online sessions.
- Limitless opportunities for continuous learning and digital upskilling.
- A friendly atmosphere that encourages innovative mindsets, relationships development, and assisting others in growing and working in ways that bring out their best.
- A competitive Schooling allowance and insurance packages (As per PwC policy).
To learn more about our new equation that built this culture please visit this link.
If you’re looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you’re a future PwCer.
Learn more about “Life at PwC ME” through this link.
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.