ABOUT TMF GROUP
TMF Group is a leading provider of critical administrative services, helping clients invest and operate safely around the world. Our 9,100 experts and 120 offices in 85 jurisdictions worldwide serve corporates, financial institutions, asset managers, private clients and family offices, providing the combination of accounting, tax, payroll, fund administration, compliance and entity management services essential to global business success.
DISCOVER THE ROLE
We are looking for an Accounting Trainee to join our team in Warsaw or Katowice to perform a variety of simple accounting activities under close supervision.
The ideal individual possesses strong willingness to learn and develop within Accounting environment, has student status with the availability of minimum 20h per week or more and speaks English on minimum B1 level.
- Sorting and filing documents into: third party invoices, company’s sale invoices, bank statements, cash documents
- Checking bank statements for completeness (subsequence)
- Making simple entries into accounting system (sales and receivables, costs and liabilities, cash reports, bank statements) in accordance with accounting and tax regulations
- Preparing/updating fixed assets register and depreciation tables
- Reconciliation of payable and receivables
- Submitting all output of his/her work to appointed Accountant for checking
- Any other tasks assigned by the accountant/manager
- Being proactive and using initiative to clarify issues, identify savings and efficiencies for the clients and processes within a Team, proactively sharing the best practices
- Working in compliance with all company procedures and related standards of work
- Preparing draft correspondence to clients
- No previous experience required
- In the course of studies (preferably in finance and accounting, economics or related field)
- Student status with availability of minimum 20h per week or more is a must
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Word and Excel)
- English at minimum level of B1
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- A paid internship that allows you to gain practical experience in the area of accounting
- Possibility to adjust working hours to the schedule of classes
- Free Business English classes
- Access to GoFluent platform
- Reliable support in achieving your own professional goals
- Opportunity to gain experience in an international company
- Opportunity for development and promotion
*Please note this is a talent pool. We review applications and interview candidates on a continuous basis. Following an interview, successful candidates will be placed on a reserve list and recruited as opportunities arise. Only those candidates who are selected for the next stage in the selection process will be contacted.
Applications close: 31 Dec 2023 Central European Daylight Time
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.