Senior Revenue Analyst
Do you enjoy working with financial data?
Would you like the opportunity to develop your career with a global energy company?
Be part of a team that keeps moving
Our Global Finance Controllership Team provides support for the business for technical accounting compliance, financial and operational internal controls, process simplification, and operational excellence to deliver accurate actual financial reporting and analysis.
Partner with the best
Responsible for driving technical accounting compliance, financial and operational internal controls, process simplification, and operational excellence.
As a Senior Revenue Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Performing PMR and/or PCR for the projects assigned to you.
- Coordinating with various stakeholders to ensure the budget align with the expectation.
- Communicating and presenting to controllership team for the movement of the budget that met the threshold level.
- Leading the annual budget, monthly forecasts and financial planning of the businesses.
- Consolidating financial reports with variance analysis, provide commentary and business insight for inclusion in the monthly cost reviews with the CFOs/HODs.
- Managing contract risk by minimizing aged contract asset and WIP exposure.
- Driving improvements on the project accounting and financial processes.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have Bachelor's in Accounting, Finance, or equivalent. ACCA/CPA/ CIMA will be an added advantage.
- Have minimum 5 years’ experience in Revenue Recognition based on overtime accounting.
- Have experience in revenue recognition and assurance & contract review and validation is required.
- Possess good analytical skills with proactive mindset, with the ability to bring expert advice and problem-solving skills to the team.
- Have good knowledge in Project Accounting module of various ERP’s such as PASCAL, OSCAR & SAP.
- Have proven knowledge on the 5 steps of the IFRS 15 of the Revenue Recognition.
- Have good interpersonal and communication skills.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Occasional home working possible.
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward – making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.