Senior Adviser/ Assistant Manager | Enterprise | Business & Tax Advisory
- Flexible working arrangements | Work from home options | Part time opportunities (minimum of 4 days)
- Mental health programs | 26 weeks paid parental leave
- Promotion opportunities | On-the-job coaching
More than ever before, tax is playing a vital role in shaping political and business agendas as the world faces rapid globalisation and increased competition. We are equipped to deliver new ways of thinking, big-picture perspectives and acute insights that help clients make informed choices to deal with complex issues.
With continued growth, we are now looking to recruit a Senior Advisor or Assistant Manager to join our Business & Tax team on the Gold Coast.
As a Senior Advisor/ Assistant Manager, you will be involved in and exposed to the following:
- Preparation of financial statements for all entities including sole traders, companies, trusts and partnerships for review by the senior accountant/ manager;
- Preparation of income tax returns for all entities including individuals, companies, trusts and partnerships for review by the senior accountant/ manager;
- Preparation of business activity statements for review by the senior accountant/manager;
- Preparation of workpaper to support the completion of the above for review by the senior accountant/manager;
- Processing of journals into client software
- Contacting the ATO in relation to various client matters including payment arrangements
- Review and sorting of client information
- Assistance with research for the preparation of advice and file notes
How are you Extraordinary?
At KPMG, we believe diversity of thought, background and unique experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients, and communities.
As the successful candidates you will:
- be CA or Part CA equivalent qualified
- be able to demonstrate knowledge and experience your area
- have a relevant tertiary or post-grad qualification
- possess highly developed written and verbal communication skills, and interpersonal qualities
- be able to present confidently
- display initiative and be excited to help create innovative solutions in a changing world of service delivery.
KPMG is a professional services firm with global outreach and deep sector experience. We work with clients across an array of industries to solve complex challenges, steer change and enable growth.
Our people are what make KPMG the thriving workplace that it is and what sets us apart is that we know great minds think differently. Collaborate with a team of passionate, highly skilled professionals who’ve got your back. You’ll build relationships with unique and diverse colleagues who will provide you with the support you need to be your best and produce meaningful and impactful work in an inclusive, equitable culture.
At KPMG, you’ll take control over how you work. We’re embracing a new way of working in many ways, from offering flexible hours and locations to generous paid parental leave and career breaks. Our people enjoy a variety of exciting perks, including retail discounts, health and wellbeing initiatives, learning and growth opportunities, salary packaging options and more.
Diverse candidates have diverse needs. During your recruitment journey, information will be provided about adjustment requests. If you require additional support before submitting your application, please contact the Talent Support Team.
At KPMG every career is different, and we look forward to seeing how you grow with us.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.