Senior Audit Control Specialist
At BBH we value diverse backgrounds, so if your experience looks a little different from what we've outlined and you think you can bring value to the role, we will still welcome your application!
What You Can Expect At BBH:
If you join BBH you will find a collaborative environment that enables you to step outside your role to add value wherever you can. You will have direct access to clients, information and experts across all business areas around the world. BBH will provide you with opportunities to grow your expertise, take on new challenges, and reinvent yourself—without leaving the firm. We encourage a culture of inclusion that values each employee’s unique perspective. We provide a high-quality benefits program emphasizing good health, financial security, and peace of mind. Ultimately we want you to have rewarding work with the flexibility to enjoy personal and family experiences at every career stage. Our BBH Cares program offers volunteer opportunities to give back to your community and help transform the lives of others.
Join us as a Senior Audit Control Specialist
Brown Brothers Harriman is currently recruiting Senior Audit Control Specialist to join our Team. In this role you will be responsible for reconciliation of mutual fund accounting audit packages and European Tax packages for all funds. You will work closely with Supervisor and Team Leader in meeting critical deadlines. Additionally, you will be involved in managing the audits with external auditors, financial reporting teams and internal accounting groups.
Some of your key responsibilities include:
- Preparing the audit packaging of accounting records and reports through analysis and review of fund accounting activities.
- Analyzing and researching reconcilable differences – escalate discrepancies to appropriate internal accounting or support team to correct transaction or report.
- Responding to internal Financial Reporting and external auditor requests promptly and accurately
- Working closely with internal teams in Accounting Operations and Client Service Teams
- Ensuring monthly, accurate, and timely deliverable of all audit packages.
- Ensuring that any accounting related issues or brakes are reviewed and resolved.
What we offer:
- 2 additional days added to your holiday calendar for Culture Celebration and Community Service
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Life Insurance
- Hybrid Working Opportunities
- Professional trainings and qualification support
- Thrive Wellbeing Program
- Online benefit platform
- Contracts for an indefinite period with no probation period
- Minimum 2 years of fund accounting, audit, custody, securities processing or other industry experience
- BS/BA degree preferably in a business, finance or accounting related concentration and/or equivalent work experience
- Demonstrated Microsoft Office skills
- Research, analysis and problem resolution skills
- Organizational skills and detail oriented
- Ability to work in a team environment, communicate professionally through effective verbal and written skills
- Ability to manage time effectively, meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Ability to work on some Polish Holidays