Graduate Program 2024 - Europe
Got what it takes to deliver sustainable nutrition to over 2 billion people? Come and rise to the challenge on one of our graduate programs.
Nourish Your Future.
Here at Kerry, we’re leading the charge to solve one of humankind’s greatest ever challenges – delivering sustainable nutrition to over 2 billion people, while protecting the planet. It’s a big ask, so we need ambitious graduates who are ready to show what they’re made of and bursting with solutions to real world problems. If you’re an agile, collaborative team player, we can offer a career that gives you the chance to make a real difference, and that will help secure all our futures.
We are excited to invite students from a range of disciplines to apply for our Europe Graduate Program, there are opportunities in
- Food Safety Quality (FSQ)
- Accounts & Finance
- Environment, Health & Safety (EHS)
- Manufacturing Operations
- Supply Chain
- Research, Development & Application (RD&A)
- Project Management (PMO)
- Customer Care
- Corporate Affairs
Do you have what it takes?
- You’re ambitious, curious and can’t wait to put your talents into action.
- You’re open minded, agile and willing to embrace opportunities.
- You’re a graduate or a soon-to-be graduate.
- You’re fluent in English and ideally another language.
- You’re eligible to permanently work in the location you’re applying to*
- You’re open to travelling and relocating.
Grow your Career with us
Each of our graduate programs comes with all the ingredients to fuel your leadership skills and knowledge: Throughout the rotational 2 year program, you will gain real-world, on-the-job experience with mentoring from our brightest stars; you'll share your ideas and get feedback from leaders; you’ll have the support of a senior sponsor on a live project and be given formal training to become a future leader yourself.
As you grow and your interests change, so too can your career. Kerry's unique culture offers support and opportunities as your interests and need to explore grow.
If fast-paced, entrepreneurial, and global opportunities appeal to you, then introduce yourself!
* Kerry Graduates must have permanent Right to Work in Europe or UK (for UK based roles) and be willing to relocate to other European countries during the program.
Closing date for applications: 30th November 2023
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.