Accounts Executive, Fixed Assets (Govt)
You will be part of the Finance Shared Services team responsible for fixed assets management.
With a strong team of more than 300 headcount, our client is a trusted partner providing superior value-added finance services to the healthcare industry. In addition to great job stability amidst this uncertain market, our client is also an Accredited Training Organization.
- Process fixed asset transactions, such as assets acquisition, disposal, write off and transfers in SAP and to perform monthly SAP depreciation run.
- Provide accounting entries in Capex Purchase Requisitions ensuring compliance with Singapore Financial Reporting Standards (FRS) and institution's Finance Policy & Procedures.
- Prepare journal entries monthly, such as accrual, deferred income recognition and adjustment entries.
- onitor open items in Asset Under Construction (AUC) / FA Clearing GL Accounts monthly and perform asset capitalization upon project completion.
- Prepare monthly Property, Plant & Equipment (PPE), Intangible Assets (IA), Right-of-Use (ROU) audit schedules.
- Update SAP Fixed Asset register
- Generate and distribute fixed assets listing to Institution's users to conduct physical assets count on a yearly basis.
- Liaise with users on fixed assets matters.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- GCE O Level or Diploma in Business Administration, or equivalent
- 1 year accounting experience such as AP, AR and GL
- No experience in fixed assets management required
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and high transactional environment
This is a permanent opportunity within the Fixed Assets department. We are also hiring for other finance departments.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Zinc Teo on +65 6643 9735.