We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Senior Accountant to join our dynamic team in Lahore. This role is focused on providing accounting services for our UK-based practice, excellent communication skills in English, and an understanding of UK accounting standards and practices.
- Prepare and examine financial records, ensuring records are accurate and that taxes are paid properly and on time.
- Report financial results to clients in the UK, ensuring clear and concise communication in English.
- Advise clients on ways to minimize tax liability in compliance with UK tax laws.
- Ensure compliance with UK GAAP and other applicable accounting standards and regulations.
- Supervise and mentor junior accounting staff.
- Efficiently managing assigned portfolio of accounts with maximum client satisfaction
- Enhance and implement financial and accounting systems, processes, tools, and control systems.
- Professional accounting certification (ACCA, CA, CIMA or equivalent) is highly desirable.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of accounting experience, preferably with exposure to UK accounting practices.
- Strong understanding of UK GAAP and familiarity with UK tax laws.
- Excellent communication skills in English (both verbal and written) are essential.
- Proficiency in accounting software like Xero, QuickBooks, Sage, and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities.
- Detail-oriented and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
We strictly follow UK base timings which will be from 9am to 5pm BST.