We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Senior Accountant to join our dynamic team in Lahore. This role is focused on providing accounting services for our UK-based practice, excellent communication skills in English, and an understanding of UK accounting standards and practices.
- Prepare and examine financial records, ensuring records are accurate and that taxes are paid properly and on time.
- Report financial results to clients in the UK, ensuring clear and concise communication in English.
- Advise clients on ways to minimize tax liability in compliance with UK tax laws.
- Ensure compliance with UK GAAP and other applicable accounting standards and regulations.
- Supervise and mentor junior accounting staff.
- Efficiently managing assigned portfolio of accounts with maximum client satisfaction
- Enhance and implement financial and accounting systems, processes, tools, and control systems.
- Professional accounting certification (ACCA, CA, CIMA or equivalent) is highly desirable.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of accounting experience, preferably with exposure to UK accounting practices.
- Strong understanding of UK GAAP and familiarity with UK tax laws.
- Excellent communication skills in English (both verbal and written) are essential.
- Proficiency in accounting software like Xero, QuickBooks, Sage, and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities.
- Detail-oriented and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
We strictly follow UK base timings which will be from 9am to 5pm BST.
Apply for Senior Accountant
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly