Consulting Engagement Quality Reviews Manager
DescriptionEstablished in the region for 40 years, PwC has around 8,000 people in 12 countries across the region: Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Oman, the Palestinian territories, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates. Our regional team operates across the Middle East bringing international experience delivered within the context of the region and its culture. We can bring the collective knowledge and experience of more than 328,000 people across the entire global PwC network in advisory, assurance and tax to help you find the value you are looking for.
Job Description & Summary
The Consulting Engagement Quality Reviews Manager is part of the Quality & Operations team supporting the Consulting line of service. The objective of the Consulting Engagement Quality Reviews Manager is to be responsible for driving the Engagement Quality Review programme with the wider Engagement Quality Review team.
The Consulting Engagement Quality Reviews Manager will continually design, implement, provide ongoing support and management of ways in which the firm can better, more proactively, manage delivery risk.
Increasing the quality of our delivery through bringing a distinctive level of quality experience to our Clients, the Firm and our People.
Support the Consulting line of service, Engagement Quality Review programme, ensuring a quality delivery to deadline, including: -
- Working with Salesforce and other internal systems in identifying engagements for review
- Stakeholder management and coordination of the reviews
- Reviewing engagement documentation and financials
- Conducting interviews with engagement team members, Partners and Clients
- Drafting the review report
- Responsible for supporting on continuous review of the programmes to implement improvements and ways in which to better add value to the Businesses
- Consider ways in which efficiencies and greater data outputs can be gained through each of the quality programmes, individually as well as looking at them as a whole
- Responsible for reporting and presenting the outcomes in a seamless manner, through digital tools
- Responsible for supporting on continuous improvements and innovative ideas
- Support in the continuous review and improvement of quality through the engagement lifecycle, identifying ways in which we can deliver a distinctive quality experience, manage delivery risk and make R&Q easier to do business with Learning and Growth
- Adhere to policies and procedures
- Building cross-functional relationships as needed -ambitious team player, with good self-management skills and an ability to take initiative.
- Review advisory (Consulting, Deals and Strategy&) engagements at PwC ME, ensuring we deliver quality to our Client, Firm and People
- A professional or academic qualification (degree level or equivalent), or extensive relevant and practical experience
- Language - Fluency in English required, proficiency in Arabic is advantageous
- 4+ years of relevant experience
- Experience in the Professional Services industry in a top tier Big 4 firm preferred
- Strong project finance knowledge is preferred
Knowledge and Skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Problem solving skills
- Risk averse/risk management skills
- Process oriented
- Organization skills
- Thoroughness and eye for detail
- Time management skills and proactivity
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ethical conduct
- A conscientious, ambitious team player, with good self-management skills and an ability to take initiative.
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.