Senior Accounting Services Officer
Senior Accounting Services Officer
Department: Shared Client Services
Vacancy type: Permanent
Working hours: 35 per week
Our Shared Client Services team delivers a number of important client facing and regulatory services for our clients across all of our service lines. The position available is for a Senior Accounting Services Officer to join the central accounts team who will perform book-keeping for certain clients, review book-keeping prepared by the Centre Of Excellence (COE) and perform other similar level work across the Corporate and Trust service lines but primarily and initially Executive Compensation Services and Corporate. The team consists of a number of experienced and qualified accountants.
Some of the things you'll be doing:
- Bookkeeping portfolio of clients administered by the Intertrust Group from source documentation and to agreed deadlines
- Reconciling of client bank and loan accounts to within established operating guidelines and the reconciling of inter client loan balances
- Reconciling of investment holding nominal balances to within established operating guidelines
- Carefully monitoring the team’s specific book keeping exception reports
- Assistance in the production of extended trial balances and a range of financial reports as required
- Review of book-keeping prepared by the COE
- Ensure client records are clearly updated with all correspondence
- Communicate openly and honestly with clients, fee earners, team members on a regular basis
- Maintain client documents with integrity
- Be responsible and approachable when given tasks by a senior team member
- Provide new, innovative ideas on how to improve the efficiencies of daily tasks
- Take care of and establish good relationships with all suppliers, team mates and clients
- Drive personal development using all the resources available at Intertrust to achieve success
- Assist in the preparation of reports for senior management, in house companies and compliance, when required
- Assist with the preparation of fee quotes in relation to expected bookkeeping costs and thereafter to contribute to the analysis of actual costs against budget
- Accurately record all time spent dealing with client matters to ensure the clients are correctly invoiced
What technical skills, experience, and qualifications do you need?
- Be able to deal with tasks independently and use own initiative
- Must be committed and driven to achieving excellence for themselves and their client
- Willingness to study towards professional qualification
- Be proactive and forward thinking
- A bookkeeping qualification or working towards an accounting qualification (AIB / CAT / ACCA)
- Experience in a similar role, ideally working with trusts
CSC is a global business, legal, and financial services company based in Wilmington, Delaware, USA, providing knowledge-based solutions to clients worldwide. We have offices and capabilities in over 140 jurisdictions in the Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Middle East, and more than 8,000 colleagues. We are the business behind business.®
CSC is committed to creating a diverse and growth-oriented environment where everyone is valued and respected. CSC offers challenging career opportunities and excellent benefits, including annual success-sharing bonuses or commission plans based on individual performance. To learn more, visit cscglobal.com/service/careers.
Visit our careers site to learn more about CSC and our commitment to our clients, communities, and each other.
Disclaimer: The information above describes the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not intended to describe all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications.
WHY WORK WITH CSC?
At CSC®, we’re always looking ahead, finding ways to improve and anticipate the future needs of our customers. Curiosity fuels our innovation and productivity drives our results. This proactive mindset has helped us adapt and create solutions that have enabled businesses to run smoother and smarter for more than 120 years.
CSC is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talented people whose personal values align with ours. We empower our employees to bring the right solutions to market to meet customer demand. That is why we are the premier provider of global solutions for more than 180,000 businesses.
- CSC is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people. We have been voted a Top Workplace every year since 2006 and are a 2022 National Top Workplace.
- We offer challenging work and career opportunities. Most positions are filled with internal moves and employee referrals.
- Employees are eligible for an annual success sharing bonus or commission plans based on role and individual performance.
- CSC offers excellent benefits, including medical, dental, life insurance, and flexible spending and health savings accounts. We also offer you a 401(k) with employer match and profit-sharing, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and more.
- Our global standard for our work environments supports current and future technology initiatives through open design, sit-stand workstations, and digital interface points with wireless access throughout the campus. It’s an exciting time for us in terms of growth and expansion.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.