Senior Audit Analyst
About the team
It’s a really exciting time to be joining us. We’re growing our teams across all areas of our Audit practice and investing a huge amount in our people, their skills and the technology available, as we continue to radically modernise our business and the way we serve our clients. Quality is at the heart of what we do. Combining passionate people with leading technology, we work together to build trust in society. We put the team first and solve important problems by challenging the organisations we audit and being open to challenge ourselves. We take pride in our work and the profession, recognising audit as a deep specialism.
Join us! And will be responsible for leading small audit teams and for complex tasks during audits of our Czech and international clients.
About your manager
Zuzana Lisá is our Senior Manager in Assurance services with specialisation in audit of banks and other financial institutions. It is a great pleasure to work with Zuzka! She is an extra experienced person passionate about the development of her colleagues and recruitment of talented people.
Job description & summary
Together we service clients of all sizes, in a diverse range of sectors, delivering high quality External Audits and Audit related services. Understanding our clients needs and the risks they face is at the heart of what we do and is key to performing high quality audits. Our Audit practice is growing rapidly and we have a number of opportunities for passionate people who are keen on shaping the future of Audit with the very best technology and fantastic opportunities for career development.
As a Senior Associate, you’ll gain in-depth knowledge into how businesses run, gain direct access to internal stakeholders and clients and work with an unrivalled range of organisations we audit. A rewarding career path awaits, join our team to develop yourself as a professional and benefit from the wide range of development opportunities available at PwC.
The responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Using your team and relationship management skills to ensure that your’s and the audit team’s documentation – from planning to completion of an Audit, meets PwC and regulatory standards.
- Completing a variety of areas of audit work which includes the identification of issues, analysis of data, articulation of findings and the ability to draw informed conclusions.
- Building meaningful relationships and demonstrating curiosity that will allow you to have insightful conversations and provide visible challenges during the Audit.
- Delegating to others to provide learning opportunities and coaching to help deliver the most effective audit approach.
- Building connections across teams and specialist areas within PwC, managing a variety of views and consulting where appropriate.
- Developing new insights and proposing innovative solutions to help enhance audit quality.
- Put the team first by coaching with purpose, being present with the team and openly communicating expectations.
- Managing engagements, providing exceptional high-level leadership to junior and less experienced team members and lead the development of engagement deliverables with a high degree of quality.
- Work on multi-disciplinary teams and build skills and core competencies, with rich experiences and unique perspective to serve clients of all sizes from diverse industries.
- Lead the development of engagement deliverables with a high degree of quality.
The ideal candidate should possess the following:
- A university degree.
- At least 3 years’ auditing or accounting experience.
- ACCA - either in progress, or an interest in starting.
- English and Czech/Slovak language skills are essential.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to both facilitate team discussions and clearly present technical concepts and findings to external stakeholders.
- Willingness and ability to work in a team.
What we are offering
- Opportunity to work full time or minimum 60% part time.
- Concentrated experience and rapid career growth. It may sound like a platitude, but it really is.
- Fair wages plus paid overtime.
- Paid time off 20 + 5 days, 3 wellbeing days and 1-2 extra days off from the company at the end of the year.
- High-end notebook and iPhone with unlimited data.
- Benefit program with 45.000 points that you can use for holidays, education, food vouchers, sports (Multisport), health... Simply on what you enjoy.
- Support for your education and development: paid ACCA certification and then the opportunity to become a member of the ACCA, but also training on project management, other business and digital skills (Alteryx, Power BI, Tableau) and many other training and workshops to further develop your personal and professional skills. We pay for technical certifications and the time you spend studying them.
- Opportunity to work in the future at a foreign PwC office.
- Extra-work activities and Away Days (team building, ski weekend, etc.).
- Buddy system and regular feedback on your work, also consultation with a coach with whom you can address your further development and career direction.
PwC is the largest audit team in the Czech Republic, law, tax, consulting and technology, data or forensic teams. Find out how easy it is to combine this knowledge when you're in the right place. With us, you will get the opportunity to see how business is done in large companies. We are part of an international network of companies with more than 327,000 colleagues in 155 countries.
If your profile matches our requirements, you will attend a short interview with one of our Talent Acquisition Partner, who will answer your questions and introduce your profile to the hiring manager, and then we will invite you to one but not more then two rounds of F2F interview, and all process should be done within 3 weeks.