- Manage an assigned portfolio of clients and projects and lead teams to deliver tax services effectively. This includes corporate tax planning, transfer pricing, tax audit, and tax investigation.
- Manage and comply with all tax submission deadlines.
- Provide training to tax team members on the latest development in taxation and its issues to enhance their skills and knowledge.
- Review all tax submissions and tax correspondences drafted/prepared by staff.
- Review all tasks performed by staff in ensuring the tasks are performed in accordance with instructions and timelines.
- Resolve all tax issues expediently to avoid work disruption.
- Manage the performance of the team through regular communication, feedback, performance review, and coaching.
- Manage the aging report of assigned portfolio.
- Evaluate ways to improve the workflow and efficiency of the tax department.