Associate 2 Auditor
- Bachelor's degree in Economics majoring in Accounting with GPA min. 3,00 in scale of 4,00.
- Have min. 1-2 years of experience in reputable Public Accounting Firm.
- Ability to manage multiple engagements and competing priorities in rapidly growing, fast paced and interactive.
- Have strong leadership skills, coupled with excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Assisting in engagement management and practicing development activities.
- Responsible for conducting the audit as outlined by the Engagement Partner and Engagement Manager in accordance with the firms standards.
- Taking an active part in audit planning and fraud discussion to identify risks, as well as the accounting process and control and appropriate audit strategy.