Assistant Manager - Finance
- Play a crucial role in making sure our hotels run efficiently without compromising our overall goal of providing a fantastic guest experience.
- Oversee the financial day-to-day for the hotels, including managing site revenue (and any variances), overseeing the sales ledger, and ensuring payments are made and received as expected – working closely with centralised accounts payable and payroll.
- Be a trusted specialist partner, a go-to for advice that helps others meet their goals, and raise commercial and financial awareness across the hotels.
- Oversee our financial processes, keeping an eye on how we can improve ways of working.
- Manage monthly reporting, taking on our month-end process that incorporates P&Ls, balance sheet and cashflow.
- Lead, mentor and develop your team, creating an environment where they can be themselves and can feel the value they’re adding.
- Support your business partners in building accurate and timely budgets and forecasts.
- Reconcile tax and process filing & payments to related Government Agencies.
- Manage our external audits.
To successfully fill this role, you will have the right attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or professional qualifications (ACCA, MICPA, CPA)
- At least 5 years relevant working experience
- Prior hospitality , commercial and audit working experience is preferred
- Audit experience in big/ medium sized audit firm is preferred.
- Possess good knowledge of accounting principles and standards organizing skills.
- Meticulous and good analytical skill in managing financial data