Audit Senior - Harrogate
Corporate staff and Partners advise businesses ranging from large multi-national corporations and landed estates to small family companies, many of which are owned by wealthy individuals.
In addition to commercial companies in service/manufacturing industries, we also deal with professional partnerships, financial service companies, sports and entertainment businesses, entrepreneur’s charities and schools. The aim is to provide outstanding service in a professional and efficient manner tailored to give the client the benefit of exceptional advice and maximum added value.
You will become a key part of the team, which provides a wide range of audit, advisory and accounting services to a huge range of diverse clients. Our Audit Seniors:
- Project manage and drive forwards the audit and accounting process, including liaising directly with senior individuals in clients’ finance teams.
- Get actively involved in every aspect of the audit process, taking ownership of planning, fieldwork, and the completion on audit engagements, working closely with managers and partners.
- Have the opportunity to get involved in the direction and overall running of the team
There may also be opportunities to work on ad hoc projects e.g., department or firm wide working groups and client advisory work. Our Audit Seniors are often given the opportunity to manage a small portfolio of jobs, which helps you to develop the next stage of your career progression. With exciting growth plans in the team, we have a successful framework in place where you will be supported and encouraged throughout your time with us, to allow ample opportunity for further development.
- Experience working in an audit and accounts practice.
- ACA /ACCA qualified or equivalent with good pass rates in the professional exams.
- Ability to identify, research and help to resolve complex audit issues.
- Demonstrated experience of managing, training, and mentoring staff on projects, and assessing performance.
- Technically strong with a good and up to date knowledge of accounting and auditing standards.
- Demonstrate a passion for delivering quality, ensuring that client needs are met.
- Sets priorities, defines activities, gives responsibilities and plans work so that results are achieved on time.
- Be organised and commercially minded. Displaying a flexible, professional approach and have the confidence to establish credibility with Partners and clients.
- Work cooperatively with others, motivating others to succeed.