Senior Financial Analyst
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You’ll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter’s products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives— where your purpose accelerates our mission.
Your Role at Baxter:
Under general supervision, responsible for assisting in the preparation of accurate and timely financial information which will provide management with information to make informed business decisions.
What You'll be Doing:
- Consolidate actual financials with analysis of results.
- Prepares general month-end close journal entries.
- Responsible for reconciliation of balance sheet accounts and reviewing trends of each account.
- Prepares monthly reports. Provide financial analysis on special projects
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field (or country equivalent).
- 2+ years of relevant experience. Familiarity with company financial reporting.
- Good communication and strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment.
- Working knowledge of PC applications (ie. Excel/Access).
- Detail Oriented.
- Good analytical skills with familiarity with accounting, financial analysis and reporting.
- Technical and financial knowledge including, internal control requirements and accounting principles as well as understanding of relevant business environment.
We understand compensation is an important factor as you consider the next step in your career. At Baxter, we are committed to equitable pay for all employees, and we strive to be more transparent with our pay practices. The estimated base salary for this position is $72,000 to $99,000 annually. The estimated range is meant to reflect an anticipated salary range for the position. We may pay more or less than of the anticipated range based upon market data and other factors, all of which are subject to change. Individual pay is based on upon location, skills and expertise, experience, and other relevant factors. This position may also be eligible for discretionary bonuses. For questions about this, our pay philosophy, and available benefits, please speak to the recruiter if you decide to apply and are selected for an interview.
The successful candidate for this job may be required to verify that he or she has been vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to reasonable accommodations for individuals with medical conditions or religious beliefs that prevent vaccination, and in accordance with applicable law.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.