Accounts Trainee x 2
Job Title: ACCA Accounts Trainee
Location: New Baneshwor, Kathmandu, Nepal
Term: Full Time
Makesworth Accountants Pvt Ltd (Nepal) is looking to recruit an Accounts Trainee for our supporting office in New Baneshwor, Kathmandu, Nepal. We are looking for a bright and enthusiastic individual to join our team. We have high professional standards and are looking for candidates with an excellent academic background who are studying towards becoming chartered certified accountants.
He/she will be expected to report to Senior Accountants in Nepal, India, and the UK and the job role will comprise of working in liaison with all the Teams. Training will be facilitated in regard to all the accounting-related works and with the accounting software used within the firm.
We offer challenging career opportunities to Accounts Trainees. He/She will be expected to work in all aspects of accounting.
- Maintenance of the digital database and manual records for all our clients
- Processing client’s data in terms of bookkeeping, reconciliation, and review using appropriate software such as QuickBooks, Xero, FreeAgent, etc.
- Assisting in VAT preparation and submission for clients in liaison with the VAT team
- Assisting in Payroll/CIS Administration in liaison with the PAYE team
- Assisting in Company Secretarial works in liaison with the CS team
- Assisting in Accounts Preparation with other financial statements
- Assisting in the Computation of personal and corporation tax returns
- Liaising with the clients verbally and in writing i.e. emails and letters
- Managing your own workflow processes
- Working as part of a team
- Administration and other ad hoc tasks as required
Skills and Attributes:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient IT and numerical skills
- Reliable with an organized approach to work and able to meet deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure with attention to detail
- Effective time management skills
- Flexible and can-do attitude
- Competitive Salary, Bonus, and Perks
- Annual Salary and Performance Review
- Agile working environment
- Extensive learning & development opportunities
- Holidays as per company policy and local laws
- Year 1: Nrs 15,000/month*
- Year 2: Nrs 20,000/month*
- Year 3: Nrs 25,000/month*
These Salaries are subject to minimum performance and can increase based on the individual's qualifications and skills.
- After completion of three years or 36 full months of trainee work with Makesworth, the candidates have the opportunity to become ACCA members if they have completed their exams.
If you feel that you would be suitable for this position then please apply with your CV and cover letter via the form below.
Please visit our Parent Company website at: www.makesworth.co.uk for details of the Main Accounting Practice.