Senior Commercial Finance Analyst
If you need assistance during the recruiting process due to a disability, please reach out to our Recruiting Accommodations Team through the Accommodation Request form. This form is used only by individuals with disabilities who require assistance or adjustments in applying and interviewing for a job. This form is not for inquiring about a position or the status of an application.
Senior Commercial Finance Analyst
Expedia Group is looking for a Senior Finance Analyst, Commercial Finance, to join Expedia Partner Solutions (EPS). EPS leverages the best of the Expedia Group’s partner-facing APIs and template products with a laser focus on B2B, powering hundreds of partners around the world across a wide range of verticals, including loyalty programs, airlines, travel agents, corporate travel management companies, and online retailers. As Expedia Group’s partner-focused arm, EPS’ mission is to fuel our partners’ growth through our unparalleled technology, travel supply, and support services.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the multifaceted Commercial Finance team within EPS, reporting to the Senior Finance Manager and working as a key finance business partner to the AMER (North America & Latin America) Commercial Partnership team. The successful candidate will partner closely with the sales team by providing key insights and helping the team to unlock a range of commercial opportunities. The role holder will be influential and dynamic with the ability to make impactful contributions across the business.
What You’ll Do:
- Support and drive commercial contracts by assisting with the preparation, review, approval, and negotiation of existing and new business commercial deals
- Assist the Sales Commercial Senior Directors and Senior Finance Manager in the preparation and execution of strategies for the region
- Analyze and assess current business performance and identify levers to aid in delivering growth and profitability
- Perform ad-hoc analysis to support regional commercial projects and initiatives and deep-dive into specific topics to support the growth of the business
- Support the preparation of the annual plan and quarterly forecasting processes, including risk and opportunity analysis
- Ensure delivery of regional financial management information and high-level commentary for distribution at an Executive level, including presenting results during regional quarterly business review (QBR) sessions
- Work with the Senior Finance Manager and sales leadership to drive improvements in operational reporting, focused on delivering greater insight to business performance
- Support the Senior Finance Manager to enhance, develop, and implement improved processes and controls, to facilitate sustainable, profitable scaling of the Commercial Partnership business
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s or Masters in Finance, Accounting, or any related fields; 3+ years of related professional experience
- Highly analytical and detailed oriented, going beyond the traditional functions of finance, driving insight and strategy across a broad range of business issues
- Ability to analyze data to solve business problems and provide strong business insight
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, able to interpret and present data in a visually compelling format to finance and non-finance audiences
- Cultivates highly collaborative relationships with key stakeholders and functions
- Able to juggle multiple projects simultaneously, prioritize effectively and meet deadlines
- Exceptional listener and persuader
- Ability to operate autonomously and thrives in large, global, fast-moving organization
- Advanced Microsoft Excel experience and strong presentation skills
The total cash range for this position in Seattle is $82,500 to $115,500. Employees in this role have the potential to increase their pay up to $132,000, which is the top of the range, based on ongoing, demonstrated, and sustained performance in the role.The total cash range for this position in Springfield is $58,500.00 to $82,000.00. Employees in this role have the potential to increase their pay up to $93,500.00, which is the top of the range, based on ongoing, demonstrated, and sustained performance in the role.
Starting pay for this role will vary based on multiple factors, including location, available budget, and an individual’s knowledge, skills, and experience. Pay ranges may be modified in the future.
Expedia Group is proud to offer a wide range of benefits to support employees and their families, including medical/dental/vision, paid time off, and an Employee Assistance Program. To fuel each employee’s passion for travel, we offer wellness & travel reimbursement, travel discounts, and an International Airlines Travel Agent (IATAN) membership. View our full list of benefits.
About Expedia Group
Expedia Group (NASDAQ: EXPE) powers travel for everyone, everywhere through our global platform. Driven by the core belief that travel is a force for good, we help people experience the world in new ways and build lasting connections. We provide industry-leading technology solutions to fuel partner growth and success, while facilitating memorable experiences for travelers. Expedia Group's family of brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Vrbo®, trivago®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Hotwire®, Wotif®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Expedia Group™ Media Solutions, Expedia Local Expert®, CarRentals.com™, and Expedia Cruises™.
© 2021 Expedia, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademarks and logos are the property of their respective owners. CST: 2029030-50
Employment opportunities and job offers at Expedia Group will always come from Expedia Group’s Talent Acquisition and hiring teams. Never provide sensitive, personal information to someone unless you’re confident about who the recipient is. Expedia Group does not extend job offers via email or any other messaging tools to individuals to whom we have not made prior contact. Our email domain is @expediagroup.com. The official website to find and apply for job openings at Expedia Group is careers.expediagroup.com/jobs.Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.