Accounts Manager - Process & Compliance | Al Futtaim Automotive | Finance
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world's most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organization to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day
Overview of the role:
As a member of Automotive Finance team – to support the Management in:
- Support IT strategic roadmap from finance perspective for the UAE and Overseas Automotive operations.
- Develop process guidelines and procedures for finance function and standardize the processes across entities.
- Lead implementation of digitization initiatives within the finance function within automotive.
- Implement best Business Processes in a ERP environment by designing appropriate solutions supporting the customers' business processes as part of the overall ERP programme.
- Provide support and project manage the end to end life cycle management whilst partnering with IT teams.
What you will do:
Process Specialisation and Support
- Develop and support process expertise on automotive business processes encompassing New units / Used Units / Parts / Service / Rental & Leasing Operations.
- Develop and support functional expertise on Inbound, Outbound, Finance integration on accounting, treasury, tax & reporting (FI-PCA).
System Development and Implementation
- Drive the strategic IT roadmap across automotive finance operations with the central theme of standardization and automation.
- Implementation of IS Auto platform across Automotive network operations such as FAMCO, Select, GDA, AFF, Other overseas operations.
- Drive system and process improvements within the overseas automotive finance functions.
- Close collaboration with EIT on changes/developments and business led initiatives through requirements gathering, reviews blueprints etc.
- Drive roadmap of ERP and other satellite tools usage within Automotive for Implementation of Tax regimes.
- Project coordination across stakeholders. Collaborate with the business in identifying functional requirements for process and creating scripts for development through EIT.
Policy, Standard Operating procedures and Guidelines
- Conduct a process mapping exercise across finance operations with support from subject matter experts.
- Document the process flow and detailed standard operating procedures & E-Learning. Implement SOPs across the functions
- Assess the SOPs across overseas operation, recommend best practices and provides tools for its implementation.
- Implement a robust governance process in place to maintain the SOPs in an up-to date manner.
- Drive one way of doing things through process alignment.
- Quick turnaround to changing business environment and its reflection on finance processes
- Manage escalations and provide support to training and development plans.
- Continuous review of front-end business and core finance processes to identify opportunities for digitization and implementing changes in operations to make it more efficient, effective whilst strengthening the risk management and compliance
- Look at modern day tools and techniques for implementation in the existing or new business / finance processes.
- Collaborate with respective finance functions across business, centre of excellence and shared services.
- Manage the change management activities with inputs from respective Subject Matter Experts and collaboration with EIT, super users and power users.
- Ensure best practices are rolled out to all the entities / locations / showrooms.
Training & Development
- Devise training and development plans for finance associates relating to accounting, internal controls and specific skill set around IFRS, Treasury, Tax areas etc.
- Devise and implement a training program for training of finance associates across various functional workstreams.
Required Skills to be successful:
- Data analytics
- ERP exposure
- Drafting policies
- Accounting and finance knowledge
About the Team:
Working in a fast-paced and diverse environment, reporting directly to the Sr. Finance Manager.
What equips you for the role:
- Professional accounting Qualification – CA/ACCA or equivalent
- A degree in Information Systems/Project Management related discipline would be preferred
- Minimum of 8-10 years’ experience with at least 2 years of support of SAP /other ERP processes or retail support experience. Experience of working in the Automotive / retail industries will be preferred.
Analytical, Process oriented, good communication skills, exposure to SAP ERP - SAP FI/CO Certified or super user with knowledge in SAP inbound and outbound process. The job holder should have strong documentation ability in development of policies and procedures.
- Ability to learn new technologies
- Innovative thinking
- Technical acumen
- Customer focus
- Strong decision making and problem solving abilities
- Attention to detail
- Strong Customer Relationship building capability
- Sound influencing and negotiation skills
About Al-Futtaim Automotive
A major division of the UAE-based Al-Futtaim Group of companies, Al-Futtaim Automotive is an industry leader with presence in 10 countries across the Middle East, Asia and Africa.
Our core business activities at Al-Futtaim Automotive include distribution, manufacturing, leasing and aftersales, and we are firmly established as the regional representative of some of the world’s most iconic automotive brands: Toyota, Lexus, Honda, Jeep, Chrysler, Dodge, Volvo and RAM.
We are driven by a customer-centric approach, constantly pushing the boundaries on innovation, quality standards, and value-added service across our vast universe of customers - right from motoring enthusiasts to fleet operators to contractors. Our mission is to become the leader in custom-made mobility solutions by delivering nothing less than world-class omni-channel experiences.
We channel our local expertise and global trust to deliver one of the most comprehensive portfolios of mobility products and solutions, from passenger cars to SUVs, electric vehicles to high-performance motorbikes, commercial vehicles to industrial & construction equipment.
What keeps the company moving forward is a 9000-member strong team, with inspiring possibilities for growth, throughout the career path. This is Al-Futtaim Automotive and we empower talent to move forward.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.