Finance Reporting - General Application Form
GSK is a global biopharma company with a special purpose – to unite science, technology, and talent to get ahead of disease together – so we can positively impact the health of billions of people and deliver stronger, more sustainable shareholder returns – as an organization where people can thrive. Getting ahead means preventing disease as well as treating it, and we aim to impact the health of 2.5 billion people around the world in the next 10 years.
Our success absolutely depends on our people. While getting ahead of disease together is about our ambition for patients and shareholders, it’s also about making GSK a place where people can thrive. We want GSK to be a place where people feel inspired, encouraged, and challenged to be the best they can be. A place where they can be themselves – feeling welcome, valued, and included. Where they can keep growing and look after their wellbeing. So, if you share our ambition, join us at this exciting moment in our journey to get Ahead Together.
Currently, we are looking candidates for a Reporting roles within ours GSK Finance functions. Please find details below. If you are interested in the role – apply and join our GSK Poland Hub!
- Ensure C&C support provided to respective Finance teams is fully compliant with all relevant standards, current best practices, procedures/policies, and SLA
- Work proactively to integrate and drive efficient processes in support of reporting & costs analysis
- Ensure business complies with all aspects of the internal/external financial control environment, including published accounting papers and policies
- Support and is responsible for the inputs to the external and internal financial audits
- Manage all aspects of the financial month-end process, including OPEX and Headcount reporting requirements, facilitating month-end meetings, coordinating with all involved partners.
- Manage Master Data requests (coordination, approval, etc.)
- Accounting degree in Economy / Finance ( i.e. ACCA, CIMA)
- Knowledge and understanding of accounting principles, experience in working with Balance Sheet, reconciliations and month-end closing
- Working knowledge of IFRS standards (or UK/US GAAP)
- Strong Excel knowledge
- Fluency in English language
- We are a high performing talented team who support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class
- Career with purpose - whatever it is you’re doing, you’ll be sharing in our mission to improve the quality of human life, by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer
- Partial or full reimbursement of CIMA and ACCA qualifications costs.
- ACCA Approved Employer at Platinum Level
- CIMA Premier Partner Reward
- Contributing to creation of development strategy for the set financial department
- Leading key projects regarding to set financial area
- Competitive salary, annual bonus plan
- Healthcare benefits (medical care, life insurance, pension scheme, sports card, recreation allowance, social fund, preventive healthcare services)
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Supportive & friendly working environment
- Corporate culture based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.