Senior Finance Controlling Specialist (Legal Reserves)
Our success absolutely depends on our people. While getting ahead of disease together is about our ambition for patients and shareholders, it’s also about making GSK a place where people can thrive. We want GSK to be a place where people feel inspired, encouraged, and challenged to be the best they can be. A place where they can be themselves – feeling welcome, valued, and included. Where they can keep growing and look after their wellbeing. So, if you share our ambition, join us at this exciting moment in our journey to get Ahead Together.
Currently, we are looking for experienced candidates for the position of Senior Finance Controlling Specialist - Legal Reserves. If you are interested in the role – apply and join our GSK Finance Hub – Europe!
How you will contribute to our success:
- Lead the preparation of quarterly Legal Reserves reporting
- Monthly reconciliation/consolidation of group Legal Reserves to entity submissions in Bison and ensure appropriate sign offs obtained
- Supporting the Legal Reserves Financial Controller in provision of regular analytics and support for business requests from senior stakeholders
- Month-end close of liabilities held in UK/ US entities
- Co-ordination of allocation of legal reserves across GSK legal entities. Work with Global Tax Directors to coordinate appropriate allocation of reserves to entities
- Calculation and preparation of legal reserves information for statutory reporting of UK and Irish entities.
- Prepare analysis to facilitate hedging of liability positions by Treasury and corresponding Exchange gains and losses analysis
- Analysing global legal costs posted as P&L charges
- Tracking and management of receivables and recoveries
- 10% of the role is not structured with ad-hoc responsibility, you must be able to work independently.
What skills and expertise you will bring to the role:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting
- Experience in financial controlling or financial reporting (at least 3 years)
- Experience in SAP related software (i.e CERPS)
- Intermediate level or above in Microsoft Excel
- Able to communicate well with non-Finance people about finance
- Fluent English (minimum C1)
- Prioritise time and request others own actions where suitable
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders based in different countries
How you will be rewarded:
- Joining a high performing talented team who support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class
- Career with purpose - whatever it is you’re doing, you’ll be sharing our mission to improve the quality of human life, by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer
- Possibilities of development within the role and company’s structure
- Competitive salary and bonus plan
- Healthcare benefits (medical care, life insurance, pension scheme, sports card, recreation allowance, social fund, preventive healthcare services)
- Opportunity to use English on daily basis
- Access to newest technologies and solutions
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Supportive & friendly working environment
- Corporate culture based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.