Audit Manager - Isle of Man
Our client seeks an Audit Manager to join their Audit and Assurance team.
You will be self-motivated, capable of working on your own initiative and have the ability to plan, control and complete audit engagements for a diverse portfolio of clients. You will have direct access to Partners and the ability to provide a valued opinion within the team. Excellent opportunities exist for ambitious and driven candidates to progress within the firm. The position attracts a competitive remuneration package and ongoing career development.
- Identifying client needs and new business opportunities within client organisations;
- Project management - take responsibility for managing a large and varied portfolio of clients;
- Supervise and train junior members of the team to ensure that standards are maintained throughout the entire audit process;
- Prepare and present business tenders in order to develop and grow your client portfolio;
- Working capital management – manage work in progress and billings;
- Preparation of accounts and financial statements; Design and implementation of audit plans;
Key Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 5 years' experience required Qualified accountant (aca, acca or similar qualification)
- Portfolio management experience
- Be commercially aware
- Strong technical knowledge
- Experience in audit engagements
- Worked with a diverse portfolio of clients
- Capable of working on your own initiative
- Strong interpersonal skills are essential
- Experience gained in a Big 4 accounting firm advantageous but not essential
Why the Isle of Man?
Boasting huge lifestyle benefits such as short commutes, breath-taking scenery, excellent schooling, plenty of outdoor activities, sports and clubs, the Isle of Man makes a compelling proposition for you and your family. The first country to be recognised in its entirety as a UNESCO Biosphere region – this island truly covers all the bases.
The Isle of Man operates a simple taxation regime with a lower rate of tax on individuals of 10%, a higher rate of 20% and generous personal allowances. They also offer a relocation National Insurance rebate scheme.
Our Ref: 13973