Internal Auditor - IT, Malaysia
About DHL Group and Internal Audit:
DHL Group the logistics provider of the world with over 580,000 employees in more than 220 countries and territories. We are an organization that is not just moving goods around, we have a very clear purpose, and we are: Connecting People. Improving Lives. We provide challenges and opportunities for personal and professional development, we recognize the difference you bring to our business and together we share the pride of building one of the largest world leaders in logistics and supply chain.
Corporate Internal Audit of DHL Group performs worldwide audits across all business units and supporting functions, e.g., Finance, IT, Compliance of the group. We provide independent and objective auditing services and audit-related consulting services with regard to compliance requirements for the Board and Senior Management. Become a member of our international team and support us with your expertise, your creativity and your flexibility. As our business keeps growing, we want you in our APAC region.
Ready to immerse yourself in the exciting world of Internal Audit? Join the team and bring your expertise on board! As part of DHL Group, you will be working with a global network of Internal Audit colleagues and benefit from a wide range of development opportunities.
We are looking for an immediate, full-time, permanent position in APAC at Petaling Jaya, Malaysia.
Conducts internal audit assignments in the region.
Specific Role and Challenges:
- Participate in audit teams (typical 2-3-person teams);
- Ability to present audit issues and recommendations to senior management, perform audit testing and data analysis;
- Collect, analyze and document audit results based on audit programs to the department standards;
- Planning and conducting process-oriented topics such as IT General Controls (ITGC) and IT Service Delivery (ITSD) audits within the Asia-Pacific region;
- Providing country management with value-adding recommendations to mitigate business risks and strengthen internal controls;
- Deliver high quality audit results and reports
- Willingness to travel within the Asia-Pacific (approx. 30% or more if business needs dictate)
- Be culturally open as the candidate will be working with a multicultural team
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline.
- Fluency in English
- Strong communication, interpersonal, negotiation, analytical and conceptual skills with the ability to explain technical issues to non-specialists
- Good team player
- High degree of integrity and personal responsibility
- Culturally open, so as to work well within a multi-cultural team
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience from big 4 accounting firms and/or internal audit of established companies.
- Good working knowledge of COBIT, ISO27001/2 and industry accepted IT standards and best practices.
- Relevant certification (CISA, CISM, CISSP, ISO27001/2 Lead Auditor or CIA) will be an added advantage
- Great opportunity to work for the biggest logistics company in the world
- International and virtual environment
- Flexibility and great opportunity to learn
- Tempting Compensation and benefits
DHL Group is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.
If this is something you would like to do, don’t hesitate and start your application.